Lord of the Rings Club. JOIN TODAY!

KaiserGlider

I am a big time Lord of the Rings fan, and I know that there is some Lord of the Rings fans on this forum, so I decided to make a club so you guys can compete in contests for ranks.

Members:

1. God Kaiba [Rank: 1]

2. sauromon666 [Rank: 1]

3. D-Vader [Rank: 3]

4. VladAshram [Rank: 2]

5. Skaven 8 [Rank: 1]

6. OldMaster [Rank: 3]

7. spiketail118 [Rank: 1]

8. nwslap12 [Rank: 1]

Now, on this club there is a rank system to prove how good you are. It's simple. Everytime you win a contest, you move up a rank, and everytime you loose a contest, you move down a rank. In a tournament, if you loose, your rank stays the same. Everyone starts at Peasant rank.

Ranks:

1. Peasant

2. Orc

3. Man

4. Uruk-Hai

5. Dwarf

6. Elf

7. Troll

8. Captian

9. Ringwraith

10. Wizard

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VladAshram has been added.

OK, no it's time for the first two contests.

sauromon666 vs VladAshram: Your task is to make a card of the Witch-King of Angmar, with an appropriate effect and image.

God Kaiba vs D-Vader: Your task is to create a card of Frodo, with appropriate effect and image.

These cards are due by Sunday night. If you do not sumbit your card by the due date, your opponent wins by disqualification. This rule will always apply to this club.

Good luck!

Skaven 8, DO NOT SPAM MY CLUB. Just put everything into one post instead of posting 6 times. If you continue to so this, you will get kicked out. Now I will answer your questions.

1. Wait for the next contest. It will be as soon as the two current contests are finished.

2. You make a club by clicking "New Topic" in the Clubs and Organizations forum.

3. Only the first three members to join get a rep. You are #5.

Heres mine untitled-1.jpg and here is the text: "This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "A man's ring of power". This card can not be destroyed as a result of battle, spell, trap, or card effect. This card is removed from play if your opponent plays a card containing "woman", "girl", "amazon", or "amazoness" in it's name. Each turn after this card is summoned, special summon a card containing "Ringwraith" in it's name. As long as this card is face up on the field, spell card zones may be treated as monster card zones. On the 9th turn after this card is ritual summoned, special summon one "Dark Lord - Sauron" to your side of the field if that cards requirements are met." let me know if I need the cards mentioned.

The first contest is now over! Unfortunatly, sauromon666 and God Kaiba didn't submit their cards, so D-Vader and VladAshram both win by DQ. Both of you are now rank 2.

More people need to participate! The next contest will be a 3-way match between God Kaiba, sauromon666, and Skaven 8. Your task is to make a card of ANY fellowship member with good effect and image. The cards need to ONLY be effect monsters, not fusion or ritual. They will be due by the end of Thursday. Let's hope one of you three will actually participate this time.

Thank you D-Vader. Apparantly, you are the only one who cares about this thread. Therefore, the next contest will be between you and everyone else, because no one submits cards anyways.

Next Contest: One of the participants will be D-Vader. If anyone manages to submit a card, the judging will be done between those participants and D-Vader. Your task is to make a card of ANY wrestler, with appropriate effect and image. Cards are due by the end of Saturday.

Helpfull Tip: SUBMIT A CARD!!!!

Archived