Lord of the Rings Club. JOIN TODAY!

KaiserGlider

hhhmmm... D-Vader, you did not submit the card I asked for. However, you did submit a card. Therefore, instead of making you submit another card, I will change the rules of the contest.

The other two participants can make a card of Saruman OR Sauron. So OldMaster can submit Saruman, if he likes.

But, next time someone submits the wrong card, it will NOT be counted.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE WON BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE SUBMITTED A CARD!

If this helps the situation any, the following contest has already begun. It will be between D-Vader and OldMaster, and the task is to create the card of Saruman. OldMaster has already submitted this card, therefore D-Vader must now submit his card. SARUMAN, not Sauron.

Cards are due Friday night, or earlier. Depends if D-vader submits his card.

HE WON BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE SUBMITTED A CARD!

If this helps the situation any, the following contest has already begun. It will be between D-Vader and OldMaster, and the task is to create the card of Saruman. OldMaster has already submitted this card, therefore D-Vader must now submit his card. SARUMAN, not Sauron.

Cards are due Friday night, or earlier. Depends if D-vader submits his card.

Today is my birthday so let's get things started again.

The next contest has begun. It is between OldMaster and D-Vader. The task is to make a card of Aragorn, with good effect and image. Cards are due Sunday night.

And also, we need more people to join this club. So if you can somehow spread the word about this club, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

-KG

Archived