NEW 2010 Contest Rules

Cin

Since Jappio brought to my attention a few things I've decided to redo the Battle rules.

1) Any member who asks for payment for a contest entry, but either does not finish the contest or hand out prizes, will be given several chances to comply if they fail to they will recieve a ban (length at mod's disgression)

2) Any contest that is free, but does not finish the contest, they will be given several chances to complete, or warned for it.

3) Regarding premades, refer to the rules of the contest, if it doesn't say do not use them.

4) When uploading check repeatedly that the image link given work. Entants have the responsibility of their work being viewable.

5) Contest Runner reserves the right to refuse entries upon the grounds of being late entered, or not complying with the contest rules. Disputes can be taken to a mod if deemed unfair.

6) Only enter your own creations. If you are found to have used a graphic item that has been made by someone else you will be potentially banned for ripping (a ban will not be issued if you have right of use of the item, but if you do not YOU will be banned for atleast 2 months)

7) Stocks cannot be used unless changes have been made to it. Photographs taken by a member do not require modification to be entered.

8 ) Votes must be given with a valid reason to count. (PM me if you spot this)

All other forum rules apply.

• I disagree on rule 2.

Most members do not check each members post for they look at the most recent ones. Also, some contest might end up at the bottom of the page because some members might take a while until they are finished. It WILL be a good idea to post your final result in a new post just to bump it, it will be poor with a lot of "bump" posts from the host him/herself.

You also need to include the you cannot use stocks from dA or use a stock WITHOUT any editing as a finished result.

These sound very good and I'd be happy with how they are. Only issue I have is that I'd like something to be done for the free contests that don't get finished. It's annoying to put work into a contest entry, only to have it never be judged because the person running it decides to get lazy or disappear for a long time. Doesn't have to be something as serious as a banning or something, but perhaps a warning.

• 4 months later...

Archived