The Destiny Organization - More Active Members ?

Alexis Rhodes

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have done very little planning since I had to have my computer repaired and generally struggling for motivation for various reasons.

Have a run off days of from Wednesday, so might start writing if I can settle on how I'm going to do it. But it's very ambitious and very difficult. Might be too difficult. But won't know until I try.

Have done very little planning since I had to have my computer repaired and generally struggling for motivation for various reasons.

Have a run off days of from Wednesday, so might start writing if I can settle on how I'm going to do it. But it's very ambitious and very difficult. Might be too difficult. But won't know until I try.

Mhh, is there anything I can help you with?

YOUR NO GOOD.

NOW LOVE ME LIKE YOU SHOULD.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS!!

Mhh, is there anything I can help you with?

Not immediately as going to work in a minute.

Think I'll work through it. It's not going to be posted for a long time yet, so I'm sure it will get there.

One thing you could answer though; is 24 chapters that are updated weekly too short and likely to lose interest by not being updated as often? Because I think despite what its based on, 24 chapters is too short and I won't get everything in.

Not immediately as going to work in a minute.

Think I'll work through it. It's not going to be posted for a long time yet, so I'm sure it will get there.

One thing you could answer though; is 24 chapters that are updated weekly too short and likely to lose interest by not being updated as often? Because I think despite what its based on, 24 chapters is too short and I won't get everything in.

Mhh, I think it's too short. People will probebly won't remember it aswell, expecially since it because it would be somewhat rushed, it would not compare to your previous works.

So I suggest some more chapters.

Mhh, I think it's too short. People will probebly won't remember it aswell, expecially since it because it would be somewhat rushed, it would not compare to your previous works.

So I suggest some more chapters.

Thanks for the feedback. Think thats 4 out of 4 who've said more regular chapters would be better, as was the original plan. So yeah, hopefully start writing soon depending on how busy I am with other aspects of life. Might be a nice distraction from it actually.

But one thing: works? As in plural? I'm still a one-shot wonder at present my friend. :)

Let's say I lubed something else, besides MY banana. ;D

What... the... fu...?!

*beats Jacob to death with bare fists in panicked rage before he has any time to explain*

Thanks for the feedback. Think thats 4 out of 4 who've said more regular chapters would be better, as was the original plan. So yeah, hopefully start writing soon depending on how busy I am with other aspects of life. Might be a nice distraction from it actually.

But one thing: works? As in plural? I'm still a one-shot wonder at present my friend. :)

What... the... fu...?!

*beats Jacob to death with bare fists in panicked rage before he has any time to explain*

JWAH JWAH JWAH.

AND BEATINGS OF ME ARE AUTOMITICALLY ANNU-*Beatingtodeath*

;_______;

It might even work relaxing.

Eh, typo.

Archived