The Destiny Organization - More Active Members ?

Alexis Rhodes

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is random but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to learn the words to a song, I know only a few songs all the way through and thats because I listen to it over and over again but is there any other way to learn the words to say a rap song or a song with lots of words?

Besides memorizing it? Not as far as I know. Personally I just listen it over and over again, sometimes with the lyrics aswell.

I know this is random but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to learn the words to a song, I know only a few songs all the way through and thats because I listen to it over and over again but is there any other way to learn the words to say a rap song or a song with lots of words?

The way I learned "Call My Name" is by printing out the lyrics and trying to memorize one stanza at a time.

I might leave this site soon.

I really don't post anymore, other than miserable statuses.

I've started writing a new fic, but its going badly and although I've planned lots of it I have no motivation to write it. Been staring at words all day.

Did write a short that I nearly posted, but if I did I'd proabably get banned.

So yeah, might leave for everyone elses benefit. Dunno what else I do with my time instead though.

(Fretting bout being banned and considering in same post. Yeah thats rational, but thats the place I'm in right now)

I might leave this site soon.

I really don't post anymore, other than miserable statuses.

I've started writing a new fic, but its going badly and although I've planned lots of it I have no motivation to write it. Been staring at words all day.

Did write a short that I nearly posted, but if I did I'd proabably get banned.

So yeah, might leave for everyone elses benefit. Dunno what else I do with my time instead though.

(Fretting bout being banned and considering in same post. Yeah thats rational, but thats the place I'm in right now)

Don't leave Baha. D:

I may not know you much,

But I would like to read one of your storys. D:

Archived