482931e.jpg482931h.jpg

482931s.jpg482931f.jpg

482931w.jpg

[spoiler=FIRE Set(coming Soon)]

[spoiler=WIND Set(coming Soon)]

[spoiler=DARK Set(coming Soon)]

[spoiler=EARTH Set(coming Soon)]

[spoiler=Spell Card Set(Will add more)]

482931.jpg[spoiler=Card Info]When this card is face up on your side of the field, increase all ATK and DEF of every LIGHT monster you control by 400. When this card is destroyed and send to your Graveyard, increase your LP for every LIGHT monster(s) you control x400.

482931.jpg[spoiler=Card Info]This card can only be play when you have a card name "Life Orb" face up on your side of the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters on the field by 200. If the card name "Life Orb" is destroyed, destroy this card as well.

482931r.jpg[spoiler=Card Info] This card is use to Ritual Summon "Father of Luna, Tai the Great Life Magician" You must also offer monsters as a Tribute whose total Levels equal 8 or more from the field or your hand.

482931l.jpg*

[spoiler=Card Info]Activate only when your opponent draws a card while "Quincy Child: Uryu Ishida" is on your side of the field. Look at your opponents hand if there are any Zombie or Fiend - type monsters in your Opponents hand they are sent to the Graveyard.

482931x.jpg*

[spoiler=Card Info]Equip only to a "Quincy Child: Uryu Ishida." Halve the ATK of the equipped monster. A monster equipped with this card can attack your opponent directly. If the equipped monster attacks, shuffle this card into your deck during the End Phase.

482931.jpg[spoiler=Card Info]When this card is face up on your side of the field, increase all ATK and DEF of every WATER monster you control by 400. When this card is destroyed and send to your Graveyard, increase your LP for every WATER monster(s) you control x400.

[spoiler=Trap Card Set(will Add more Soon)]

482931.jpg482931.jpg

[spoiler=Divine-Beast Set(Maybe coming Soon)]

i hope you like them and they don't offended anyone..:?

let's see

-he, she, it

-monster no nid I think. field i'm not sure but I usually use the small f

-If attribute the letters have to be big (e.g. LIGHT)

----

let's take Luna as an example:

While this Monster is on the Field All Light Monsters But itself get 200 ATK Boosts. If a Spell Card name Life Orb on the yourself of the Field, this Monster Gets 800 ATK and DEF Boosts

Correction:

While this monster is face up on your side of the field, increase the ATK of all LIGHT monster cards except for this one by 200. If a Spell Card name "Life Orb" is on your side of the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 800.

----------------------

That's the one I know. You gotta remember, all letters are small, only the important ones are big. Any question ?

I wanna ask, where do you get the pic for the "Light Magician" ? I want it (T.T) it's cool~

Okay, so far this is what I did~

Light Magician

A powerful magician that hopes he will find peace and harmony in this world.

Magician of Life, Luna or Luna the Magician of Life

When this monster is face up on your side of the field, increase the ATK of all LIGHT monster cards except this one by 200. If a Spell Card name "Life Orb" is face up on your side of the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 800.

Bubble Trap

When your opponent Set 1 monster, remove that card from play for 5 turns, then it is shuffle back into your opponent's deck after 5 turns

First Class Servant of Luna, Jack Sokiki

You can Special Summon this card from your hand to the field face up in attack position when a monster name "Magician of Life, Luna" is face up on your side of the field.

Second Class Servant of Luna, Zan Taiga

If this card is on your side of the field or in your hand, you can send this card to the graveyard to negate the effect of a monster that target 1 of your monster name "Magician of Life, Luna". This effect can also be used to negate the destruction of Magician of Life, Luna". If you do so, inflict the attack of this card as Battle Damage to your opponent's LP.

Life Orb

When this card is face up on your side of the field, increase all ATK and DEF of every LIGHT monster you control by 400. When this card is destroyed and send to your Graveyard, increase your LP for every LIGHT monster(s) you control x400.

Third Class Servant of Luna, Lisa Zeon

After 2 turns this card is summon face up in Attack Position on your side of the field, You can Special Summon 1 "Magician of Life, Luna" from your deck or your hand.

Night of the Blue Moon

This card can only be play when you have a card name "Life Orb" face up on your side of the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters on the field by 200. If the card name "Life Orb" is destroyed, destroy this card as well.

Call Father

This card is use to Ritual Summon "Father of Luca, Tai the Great Life Magician" You must also offer monsters as a Tribute whose total Levels equal 8 or more from the field or your hand.

Father of Luca, Tai the Great Life Magician

This card can only be summon by a ritual card name "Call Father". If a monster name "Magician of Life, Luna" was use to Ritual Summon this card, remove the top 3 cards if your opponent decks from play. The cards removed cannot be retrive until the end of this duel.

Anti-Monster Reborn

Negate the activation of a Spell Card name "Monster Reborn"

Green Eyes Golden Dragon

Change the level to 10(You don't need to say the effect, this card really need 3 tribbute to be summon)

Change the Effect: When this card is face up on your side of the field, all DRAGON type monster except this one gain 400 ATK and DEF.

Two Headed Ultimate Dragon

Nothing to change but the picture

Might have something wrong but did it help ?

• 4 months later...

Archived