Official Gun Control Topic

Shaco

• Administrators

GUNS NEED TO DIE! A WORLD WITHOUT GUNS IS ONE I'D LIKE TO LIVE IN! THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME ARE IGNORANT OR CONSERVATIVE, OR BOTH.

Seriously though, I hope whoever invented Guns is squeezed into a water bottle and strangled for eternity.

• Administrators

Advanced? If you're referring to intelligence, then no you're wrong. An intelligent race would've realized the consequences of them.

Honestly, I don't see why being more advanced as a race is important (in referance to advanced meaning achievements). Who cares if we're advanced if we're killing each other with our creation?

Its the power struggle between nations, it has happened throughout the entire history of mankind one nation creates a technology and other nations try to build bigger and better things to beat them, I think its just a nations way of saying that its the best and dont mess with us because we have better technology then you.

Guns dont kill people people kill people I could just as easly kill you with a fork. Should they be controlled or banned aswell? I think it should be more difficult toget a gun. But guns in general a ok in my opinion.

• Administrators
Guns dont kill people people kill people

People wouldn't be able to kill each other as easily without guns.

I could just as easly kill you with a fork.

Are you serious? You really think that guy at virginia tech could've killed 32 people with a fork?

Should they be controlled or banned aswell? I think it should be more difficult toget a gun. But guns in general a ok in my opinion.

GUNS ARE NOT OK! WHAT IS IT GONNA TAKE TO AWAKE AMERICA OUT OF IT'S ARROGANCE!

Wait, wait, wait. Lets get something clear.

Although we're basically talking about guns, realize that we're lumping all harmful, technological devices along with them, including explosives of any kind as well as advanced projectile weapons.

Humans are very fragile, forks are sharp...

I walk up behind you and stab you in the jugular. People killed each other with swords before guns were invented. People didnt like getting attacked with them either the point is that it dosent matter how you kill some one because if you were going to you dont need a gun to do it.

• Administrators

I walk up behind you and stab you in the jugular. People killed each other with swords before guns were invented. People didnt like getting attacked with them either the point is that it dosent matter how you kill some one because if you were going to you dont need a gun to do it.

but you couldn't kill 33 people with a fork, could you?

Although we're basically talking about guns, realize that we're lumping all harmful, technological devices along with them, including explosives of any kind as well as advanced projectile weapons.

I disagree. This topic should be focused on guns only. If this thread turns into what you want it to be, then us liberals will essentially be interpreted as saying "ban forks and knives," which is not what we're saying. No, that's not what we're saying, we're saying ban guns.

but you couldn't kill 33 people with a fork' date=' could you?

I disagree. This topic should be focused on guns only. If this thread turns into what you want it to be, then us liberals will essentially be interpreted as saying "ban forks and knives," which is not what we're saying. No, that's not what we're saying, we're saying ban guns.

sure. Not all so fast but I could if I had the desire to.

but you couldn't kill 33 people with a fork' date=' could you?

Okay, but you could kill 32 people with an explosive

Well I was just responding to Falling's post. If you want to ban guns on the grounds that they have the potential to kill people, then I believe you should be willing to go to the next step and ban explosives as well.

(I'm like 2 different people :? )

^ It's true that if you really want to do something, nothing can stop you

explosives are banned. i cant believe this anymore. all of you idiots just shut up cuz you dont know what ur talking about. mods close this thread, its ridiculous, its too frustrating to me to see people arguing when they have no idea what they are talking about.

• Administrators
^ It's true that if you really want to do something, nothing can stop you

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

killing 33 people with a fork would take like 5 hours. Don't you think by that time you'd be stopped by authorites??

Archived