Official Gun Control Topic

Shaco

explosives are banned. i cant believe this anymore. all of you idiots just shut up cuz you dont know what ur talking about. mods close this thread' date=' its ridiculous, its too frustrating to me to see people arguing when they have no idea what they are talking about.[/quote']

NOW I'M THE ONE GETTING FRUSTRATED (Not really :P ) PLEASE STATE YOUR OPINION WITHOUT INSULTING ANYONE!

What I meant was if you wanted to eliminate guns because of their potential to kill, why not explosives as well, they can do the same thing and more.

I didn't mean BAN I meant DISPOSE OF/THROW INTO OBLIVION/MAKE THE BAD THING GO AWAY (lol)

Look, mankind has been born with the need to kill one another.. its evolved from our early ancestors, where it was a kill or be killed world and in order to reproduce, you had to quite nearly kill someone.

Problem is, now we have evolved to kill with no regard and no reason. I think guns should go to a few select groups.. like me :D :D :D

(Just so you know, what i mean is that I'm training to join the California Highway Patrol, so I kinda need a gun for protection...)

Archived