Any Linkin Park fans?

RoxasReaper

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do i bought a couple of thier cd's and they are amazing

my favorite track has to be 'in the end'

sweet' date=' yea i own all of there albums, my favorite album is Meteora and my favorite song has to Faint

[/quote']

i own 'hybrid theory' and 'minutes to midnight'

Their older stuff is so much better. The newer stuff is alright, but not as good as the older material. My favorite has to be "Crawling" and "Numb". However, "New Divide", which is one of their newer songs, is high on my list.

Decent band, but they're better bands out there.

Their older stuff is so much better. The newer stuff is alright' date=' but not as good as the older material. My favorite has to be "Crawling" and "Numb". However, "New Divide", which is one of their newer songs, is high on my list.

Decent band, but they're better bands out there.

[/quote']

in my opinion there isnt a better band, if given the opportunity i bet theyd make a song or album so good that people would rush to buy it, however they are limited

I actually like their rappy (I have no idea how else to put it) songs. Like "In the End" (especially the demo version of it) and songs like those.

Maybe that's because I'm one of the few members here that' date=' ya know, like rap.

[/quote']

yea i hate rap, nothing against it i just cant enjoy listening to it

There old stuff was awesome' date=' well some of it, but todays albums really do suck in alot of ways, "What iv done" was awosome but "New divide" Wasn't anything special

[/quote']

again thats your opinion, in my opionion they still rock, no matter how many bad albums they make they will still be my band

I love Linkin Park. I have like' date=' all but one song on my iPod.

[/quote']

nice, i have every song ever made by linkin park on my ipod, i dont listen to them all but ya'kno lol, anyway who can name me the lead singer of Linkin Park, if u guess right ill give u a rep lol

I used to like them. Then I found good music.

dude thats just not even right to say, linkin park is good music, you cant just say that a band doesnt have good music because no matter who u are there will always be one song by a band you like, i hate rap yet i like the song "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, lol but hey thats just my opinion

Archived