Any Linkin Park fans?

RoxasReaper

I love Linkin Park. I have like' date=' all but one song on my iPod.

[/quote']

nice, i have every song ever made by linkin park on my ipod, i dont listen to them all but ya'kno lol, anyway who can name me the lead singer of Linkin Park, if u guess right ill give u a rep lol

the singers name is Chester charles bennington

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

nice, i have every song ever made by linkin park on my ipod, i dont listen to them all but ya'kno lol, anyway who can name me the lead singer of Linkin Park, if u guess right ill give u a rep lol

lol good u got it, unfortunatly someone beat you to the punch lol, but that is his full name, so do u kno the rappers?

[/quote']

lol good u got it, unfortunatly someone beat you to the punch lol, but that is his full name, so do u kno the rappers?

the main rapper is Michael Kenji Shinoda i think

[/quote']

the main rapper is Michael Kenji Shinoda i think

yep Mike Shinota, good job, he also broke off from linkin park for a year to do his Fort Minor album, which i might add is also pretty good

I used to like them. Then I found good music.

dude thats just not even right to say' date=' linkin park is good music, you cant just say that a band doesnt have good music because no matter who u are there will always be one song by a band you like, i hate rap yet i like the song "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, lol but hey thats just my opinion

[/quote']

After a while, you come to realize that their songs all sound the same and have virtually the same meanings everywhere. :/ They just became untalented after a while.

dude thats just not even right to say' date=' linkin park is good music, you cant just say that a band doesnt have good music because no matter who u are there will always be one song by a band you like, i hate rap yet i like the song "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, lol but hey thats just my opinion

[/quote']

After a while, you come to realize that their songs all sound the same and have virtually the same meanings everywhere. :/ They just became untalented after a while.

u cant call a band untalented, obviously people still like them (like me) because they still win awards, they still do concerts and they still produce albums, an untaleted band would have been dissassembled by now

[/quote']

u cant call a band untalented, obviously people still like them (like me) because they still win awards, they still do concerts and they still produce albums, an untaleted band would have been dissassembled by now

True Dat

[/quote']

Jonas Brothers say hi. I still like Linkin Park, but the older stuff is better. A lot of songs, do sound the same, but I still like them.

*looks at title*

*raises hand*

lol why are you raising your hand lol' date=' oh by the way this may be my first post to go to 3 pages lol

[/quote']

Because some stupid rules of society say that if you raise your hand you either want to approve something or want to say something.

[/quote']

OH! So the reason Lady Gaga, that one Cyrus girl, and Justin Bieber are still around is because they have talent. Silly me, I thought it was just because most of the population consists of dumbasses. How foolish I was. I'll now back down from this argument, as I have potentially lost.

[/quote']

Jonas Brothers say hi. I still like Linkin Park, but the older stuff is better. A lot of songs, do sound the same, but I still like them.

I think Linkin Park got me ready for Green Day, but I still like Linkin Park. I can't wait for their new album this year. I'm taking a look at the new Dead by Sunrise album now.

[/quote']

OH! So the reason Lady Gaga, that one Cyrus girl, and Justin Bieber are still around is because they have talent. Silly me, I thought it was just because most of the population consists of dumbasses. How foolish I was. I'll now back down from this argument, as I have potentially lost.

well they are still in business for the simple fact that they sell albums, they arent used for any other reason other than, profit, little kids love listening to jacked up teenagers singing, even if they have no talent (all of the singers listed above) and yet i have yet to hear one of them win an actual award

[/quote']

well they are still in business for the simple fact that they sell albums, they arent used for any other reason other than, profit, little kids love listening to jacked up teenagers singing, even if they have no talent (all of the singers listed above) and yet i have yet to hear one of them win an actual award

Lady Gaga I've heard of (unfortunately IMO) but who the heck are the other two? O_o

Out of the older stuff "Breaking the Habit" is the best IMO' date=' out of the new stuff "New Divide" is amazing.

[/quote']

I agree, but I like all their songs except for "Nobody's Listening" and "In Between"

well when it comes to linkin park i like most of there songs, some of there new stuff like there newest song i think theyd be better without, however they are still a great band

[/quote']

See you did it again, when ever someone says something negative you always respond defending Linkin Park.

Archived