✣End Game Tutorial No. 1 How to make a good vanilla!✣

DARKPLANT RISING

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't mean 3 tributes. The rules never state that LV 9 or higher monsters require 3 tributes. Also' date=' Gods and FHD are effect monsters.

[/quote']

I just asumed it since I've never seen a Level 9 or higher Normal Monstaer.And Gods and FHD don't have effect's in TCG.

They don't mean 3 tributes. The rules never state that LV 9 or higher monsters require 3 tributes. Also' date=' Gods and FHD are effect monsters.

[/quote']

I just asumed it since I've never seen a Level 9 or higher Normal Monstaer.And Gods and FHD don't have effect's in TCG.

Five-HeadedDragonSD09-EN-UR.jpg

Look at the word right to "Dragon / Fusion".

The Gods without effects are illigal cards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its pic and name is awesome. However, I might want to edit "It took big power and became a big machine" to "It took powers of the earth and became a great menace for nearby cities", or something better.

The vampires forced it... I think it should be "Many Vampires have tried to defeat this powerful machine, yet none have returned to their homelands" or something more...epic.

Maybe the vampires should be changed to something in the OCG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted · Hidden by War Chess, December 21, 2010 - The owner of this topic asked me to do this.
Hidden by War Chess, December 21, 2010 - The owner of this topic asked me to do this.

Man, this tutorial will open the eyes of the people around here.

I'll put the link in my signature.

Great Job !

Archived