WELCOME THE NEW "IRON CHAIN" MONSTERS!

Nightm@re-X

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :D!

482711zl.jpg

[spoiler=CARD LORE]If this card was sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon of an "Iron Chain" Synchro Monster, send the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck to the graveyard.

I KNOW! THIS ONE'S PIC SUCKS!

482711u.jpg

[spoiler=CARD LORE]Each time an "Iron Chain" monster is summoned to the field, send the top card of your opponent's deck to the graveyard. If a Monster Card is sent to the graveyard by this card's effect, send the top card of your opponent's deck to the graveyard.

482711o.jpg

[spoiler=CARD LORE]1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s).

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can discard 2 cards from your hand then, send the top cards of your opponent's deck to the graveyard equal to the combined Attack Points of the monsters that were used as a Synchro Material Monster to Synchro Summon this card x300. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, by removing from play 1 "Iron Chain" monster from your graveyard and discarding 1 card from your hand, send the top cards of your opponent's deck equal to the Level of the destroyed monster then, this card is switched to Defense Position.

THESE IRON CHAINS BELONG TO THE ANCIENT TIMES SET! AND HERE IS THE LINK TO IT! PLEASE LOOK AT IT! I'LL ADD THESE IRON CHAINS LATER :D! http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-192625.html ENJOY!

Both cards from your Opp deck? How do you know they are going to be Monsters? The pics are alright, except the one, the names are kinda creativie, and the Effect is not realy well made, Ummmmm, I give the first 6/10, second 5.5/10, and last one 5.1/10

Both cards from your Opp deck? How do you know they are going to be Monsters? The pics are alright' date=' except the one, the names are kinda creativie, and the Effect is not realy well made, Ummmmm, I give the first 6/10, second 5.5/10, and last one 5.1/10

[/quote']

Non one knows if its a Monster Card but hey... what can u do? if it was a monster card then go bye bye! and if this card is real maybe it would be limited to 1 because if a monster was sent to the graveyard by battler's effect, it can send another one and if that one is a monster also then it can send again and on and on and on, leading into a deck out lol

well people thx for your rates ^^

Thanks for all of your coments and rating!

plz comment and rate more :)

Both cards from your Opp deck? How do you know they are going to be Monsters? The pics are alright' date=' except the one, the names are kinda creativie, and the Effect is not realy well made, Ummmmm, I give the first 6/10, second 5.5/10, and last one 5.1/10

[/quote']

Non one knows if its a Monster Card but hey... what can u do? if it was a monster card then go bye bye! and if this card is real maybe it would be limited to 1 because if a monster was sent to the graveyard by battler's effect, it can send another one and if that one is a monster also then it can send again and on and on and on, leading into a deck out lol

Lol I gotcha.

well people thx for your rates ^^

Thanks for all of your coments and rating!

plz comment and rate more :)

The effects aren't really original or innovative. Also' date=' the last two are comeplete crap because it can delete the entire deck if the opponent is unlucky. The last one can do a crapload of stuff AND protect you. Way too powerful if you ask me.

Score: 5/10

[/quote']

you're living in the ygo world lol.....imean come on, most of the players get bad hand

• 1 month later...

Archived