Dark_Armed_Zombie Posted March 20, 2010 Report Share Posted March 20, 2010 It STILL isn't on the card, and I'm fairly certain you go by it's real-world counterpart and NOT it's Anime one. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-Griffin Posted March 20, 2010 Report Share Posted March 20, 2010 I know, but that's where Jedi got the thought from, you asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
werewolfjedi Posted March 20, 2010 Report Share Posted March 20, 2010 It STILL isn't on the card' date=' and I'm fairly certain you go by it's real-world counterpart and NOT it's Anime one.[/quote'] is it a real card yet? the picture we have here has no code in the corner, that's an anime card picture. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~/Coolio Prime\~ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Share Posted March 20, 2010 I kinda want to abuse Bicorn with Descending Lost Star' date=' Wicked Rebirth, and maybe even Tricorn. After five destructions he will have sent 35 cards to the Grave. PoA could serve as his draw engine. :S[/quote'] since he does send your deck to the grave as well, PoA might actually be the best choice, along with pot of benev, and transmigration prof. and techinicly, isn't boltic's abililty also dependant on the level? so if you bumped it up, or reduced it, you could change the number of cards that go to the grave?PoA works well enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted March 21, 2010 Report Share Posted March 21, 2010 Best corn evar Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheTurtleOnceCalledGod Posted March 21, 2010 Report Share Posted March 21, 2010 Best corn evarPopcorn is better than these unicorns... but thats besides the point.Also, the "fluff" of popcorn is the mutant twin sibling of the actual embryo of the corn and it pretty much explodes. Also, a corn is a "fruit" not just a seed.ImanerdsowhatIamtakingbotanyrightnowsotherestickstongueoutinreallifeeventhoughyoucannotseemeunlessyouaresomeformofstalkerandIshouldremembertousespacesnexttimeinsteadofdraggingoutthislongsentence. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted March 22, 2010 Report Share Posted March 22, 2010 Actually, i retract that statement The only good -corn in this joint is Robot Unicorns Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hyyppa Posted March 22, 2010 Report Share Posted March 22, 2010 Nooo!!!! Why did they they add the "by the opponent" part ;__ ; I loved Bicorn, and I was so excited about it... but so I ask... IF I were to activate Creature Swap and move Bicorn to opponent, would it's effect THEN work if I destroyed it ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~/Coolio Prime\~ Posted March 22, 2010 Report Share Posted March 22, 2010 The only good -corn in this joint is Robot UnicornsDAMMIT CARTOON NETWORK, STOP ADVERTISING THAT AWFUL GAME WHICH I WILL NOW PLAY AND SHOW ME A BOONDOCKS RE-RUN. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.