SWEET TREAT - CANDY LAND JOKE CARDS

JackCollins

Yes thats right I made some Candy Land cards, and yes I haven't played yu-gi-oh quite as much as I have played Candy Land in my life so I know there are tons of errors. And if your commenting on the pictures would you beleive that was the best graphics I coud find. Otherwise simply enjoy these cards.

501708s.jpg501708u.jpg501708go.jpg501708b.jpg501708t.jpg501708t.jpg501708d.jpg501708a.jpg501708y.jpg501708.jpg501708wv.jpg501708.jpg

Good: Some have good backgrounds.

Bad: Grammar Errors

Some REALLY bad pictures

Most of the Types (spellcaster, warrior, etc.) are just WTF

Overall: Try harder next time. This is a very unique idea for a set, so don't give up! And add some spells and traps.

3/10

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder does anyone read the top of my post? Obviously not. I stated up there that;

I haven't played yu-gi-oh quite as much as I have played Candy Land in my life so I know there are tons of errors.

And so I receive the following coments.

Major OCG

Bad: Grammar Errors

But some OCG errors.

Hmmmmmmm.

The OCG is really off though

Then I stated;

And if your commenting on the pictures would you beleive that was the best graphics I coud find.

and as a reply I get

Some pics are Terrible

Some REALLY bad pictures

some bad pics

Please people' date=' read the top of the post before comenting. Finally some specific coments.

2 things.

1: These aren't very good.

2: Most of the cards don't have "Candy" in their card name or description. So, Candyland's effect won't work for most of them. 3/10

A. Real nice I say sarcastically.

B. I know and plan on fixing it in a future update.

2/10 these aren't good

Why do people just post this like I care about their stupid opinion? Did I ask you to rate these cards? No. Do I care if you don't like them? Not really. If I get many more of these type I'll just -1 reputation everyone who posts this.

If these were released' date=' Takahashi would have you shot.

[/quote']

Who the heck is that? And I care about his opinion why?

Hmmmmmmm.

I believe you when you say those were the best you could get. The OCG is really off though' date=' and you didn't take time to correctly match their card colors or types. Try harder k?

5/10.

[/quote']

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by card color is off. I know a couple of the types, specifically Jolly, are out there but I'm not sure what the card color coment is about.

Archived