`*~-.,.-~*`*~-.,The Final Fantasy Club,.-~*`*~-.,.-~*` [Card Contest!]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

# Name: Jeroukoo

# Final Fantasy Games Played (this includes ChronoCross, Kingdom Hearts, and sequels):

FF 3, FF 4, FF12, FF Tactics Advanced, KH 2, Currently playing FF 2 and FF 13

# Favourite Character from Final Fantasy(this does not include CC & KH): Montblanc

# Favourite Song from FF?: The Song Of Victory (The tune that plays when you win a battle)

# You see a man on the floor, dieing. What do you do? Two sentence minimum: I would pull out my cell phone and dial 911. I would then do my best to try to keep the person alive until the ambulance comes.

# Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind?: Fire

# Favourite Spell/Ability?: Thundaraga

# How many fingers am I holding up? (yes, this is relevant...): Psh... 16

# Name: eliteduelists

# Final Fantasy Games Played (this includes ChronoCross, Kingdom Hearts, and sequels):XII crisis core

# Favourite Character from Final Fantasy(this does not include CC & KH): zack fair/zidane

# Favourite Song from FF?: idk

# You see a man on the floor, dieing. What do you do? Two sentence minimum: I activate my heal materia. If that fails then T-BAG TIME.

# Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind?: umm fire

# Favourite Spell/Ability?: hell fire

# How many fingers am I holding up? (yes, this is relevant...):3.614

@eliteduelist u r accepted u r a theif

@others: *casts Stop, takes cheat sheet and camera* Next time, I will cast Scourge....

ps i havent gotten a chance to post the rp, u know, what with life getting on the way

*shakes fist at angrily sky* DARN YOU, LIFE!!!!!

when i get a chance ill post it

ps ninjew this is a good chance to send to me teh logo

I.Name: Bassa

II.Final Fantasy Games Played: FF VII, FF VII Crisis Core, FF X, FF XII, FF XIII

III.Favourite Character from Final Fantasy(this does not include CC & KH): Cloud Strife

IV.Favourite Song from FF?: FF VII battle song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9LrE6dRHn8

V.You see a man on the floor, dieing. What do you do? Two sentence minimum: I take his sword. xD LOLCRISISCORE

VI.Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind?: Water

VII.Favourite Spell/Ability?: Fire

VIII.How many fingers am I holding up? (yes, this is relevant...): 11

I.Name: Bassa

II.Final Fantasy Games Played: FF VII' date=' FF VII Crisis Core, FF X, FF XII, FF XIII

III.Favourite Character from Final Fantasy(this does not include CC & KH): Cloud Strife

IV.Favourite Song from FF?: FF VII battle song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9LrE6dRHn8

V.You see a man on the floor, dieing. What do you do? Two sentence minimum: I take his sword. xD LOLCRISISCORE

VI.Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind?: Water

VII.Favourite Spell/Ability?: Fire

VIII.How many fingers am I holding up? (yes, this is relevant...): 11

[/quote']

you stole my rant.... i made my final fantasy fan fic, doomed to fail tho

Archived