`*~-.,.-~*`*~-.,The Final Fantasy Club,.-~*`*~-.,.-~*` [Card Contest!]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome bak, ninjew!

By glitches, I mean funny in-game problems. Example: My fav. The Save Crystal Glitch. In FFVII you get a save crystal that lets you make a save point anywhere. But, if you make a save point just before entering Planet's Core, you cant go back. EVAR! No exits. Not even Teleport. Hehe...

also the Missingno/Old Man Glitch in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Dont wana get into too much detail on that one...

omg double bump??

what did i say 'bout double bumps?

ok, so after, like, 3 months im finally continuing FFXV! its a miracle that should be up around the 10th to the 13th.

yes..

i needed to continue cuz i plan (when FFXIV comes out) to make a sequel to Dissidia FF, which would include FFXV and FFXVI

clever, huh?

# Name:twin soul

# Final Fantasy Games Played (this includes ChronoCross, Kingdom Hearts, and sequels): do remakes count if they do 8 if not 5

# Favourite Character from Final Fantasy(this does not include CC & KH):butz(from FF5)

# Favourite Song from FF?:the title screen song XD

# [spoiler=You see a man on the floor, dieing. What do you do? Two sentence minimum:]i would go to the nearest town and get a healing spell and a revive spell if he is still alive i would heal him if dead i would revive him

# Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind?:water

# Favourite Spell/Ability?:jump from the dragoon

# How many fingers am I holding up? (yes, this is relevant...):10 the same amount as my age

ooh, hehe, lol, sorry, I can bd such a stupid brunette sometimes. owait...

u r a ..... WHITE MAGE!

Btw, regarding your two souls

I like to call that Cecil's Syndrome. One body, sharing the blessed gift of Light, and the accursed power of Darkness.

hehe... lol

btw2 u r correct. ur lvl 11

Archived