How to make a dark syncro with the paint program and not just inverting the image

michael91

step one:make a syncro with as many stars attribute etc. dosn't matter as long as its a syncro.

Step 2.save the picture on your computor.go to paint and open up the card.ok heres where you might want to have this open while you make it.first if you like the image your card has on it do the next step.if you like the way it looks inverted do not do the next step.

step 3.go up to the square with the dotted lines above the paint bucket and cover just the image on the card right click and select invert colors,just on the card's picture.

step 4.press Ctrl and I and invert the whole thing the image on the card should already be inverted and go back to normal if you did the step.use the same box thing and cut the stars and move them to the side where they're supposed to go on a dark syncro.make sure you get just the stars.use the paint bucket select black and color in the white space left over.

step 5.repete the step on the bottom with the syncro,effect ect...select the text box it looks like a giant A. and cover the area big enough to fit Dark syncro,effect ect. select the white color and do it.

step 6.sit back eat a cookie and laugh at all the people who had to buy it or download something to get it.

you're finished go show it off to Ycm.

oops forgot add the effect this card can only be summoned by subtracting the number of stars from a dark tuner to equal this cards level

• 2 weeks later...

ok so what do you do to make a dark syncro WITHOUT downloading and without useing paint.hmm maybe gimp oh wait that has to be downloaded thats ok lets try magic set editor oh late that has to be downloaded to.where is a place you can make dark syncros and it can't be paint cuz from your point of veiw it stinks.

Paint must also be downloaded sometimes, because you have it that doesn't meant that all PCs have it so my saying:

If I have to make a Dark Synchro and I don't have Paint its better to get GIMP, its free and 1000% better than Paint, your tutorial is bad and pointless, delete it already.

And your result is not a dark synchro, its an inverted crap. Look at YGO Wikia how REAL DARK SYNCHROS look like.

alright first of i know i should get gimp i just don't have the time to download it and this tut is for people who don't or can't.now i agree this is the worst _______ ever and it is just inverted thats because you can't do any better with paint.and don't get started saying then download _____ing gimp i'm free this weekend i'll try.next i have seen what dark syncros look like.and last i've tryed to delete it but it brings up that little tutorial page saying you do not have the permition to delete it or something to that nature and yes i have checked the little delete box

Archived