"Summoner of Lost Souls" Effect Monster, a useful Spellcaster [FIXED!]

hell_sword2280

493420s.jpg

Summoner of Lost Souls

LORE:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can remove 1 monster from your Graveyard from play to inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points. If you use this effect, skip your Battle Phase and switch this card to Defense Position during your End Phase.

Did my best with the OCG but feel free to point out anything I may have missed. Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always nice.

Peace,

hell_sword2280

493420w.jpg

Summoner of Lost Souls

LORE:

During your Main Phase' date=' you can remove monsters from your Graveyard from play (max 2) to inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points per monster removed. If you use this effect, skip your Battle Phase and switch this card to Defense Position during your End Phase.

Did my best with the OCG but feel free to point out anything I may have missed. Let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always nice.

Peace,

hell_sword2280

[/quote']

thought this is going to summon monsters... XD

OCG's fine for me...

also this will belong to cards of "Different Dimensions" for any support for this card...

also clear this one sir...

is that an automatic 1000 damage if two monsters are removed?

what if it is only one monster removed..???

is it still a 1000 damage?

thanks sir....

493420w.jpg

Summoner of Lost Souls

LORE:

During your Main Phase' date=' you can remove monsters from your Graveyard from play (max 2) to inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points per monster removed. If you use this effect, skip your Battle Phase and switch this card to Defense Position during your End Phase.

Peace,

hell_sword2280

[/quote']

OCG's fine for me...

also this will belong to cards of "Different Dimensions" for any support for this card...

thanks sir....

I think it states pretty clearly: inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points per monster removed.

Does that clarify it?

493420w.jpg

Summoner of Lost Souls

LORE:

Peace,

hell_sword2280

[/quote']

OCG's fine for me...

thanks sir....

I think it states pretty clearly: inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points per monster removed.

Does that clarify it?

ahahah... i'm sorry... the text part didn't load earlier....

i misread it on the card...

^.^

493420w.jpg

Summoner of Lost Souls

LORE:

Peace,

hell_sword2280

[/quote']

OCG's fine for me...

thanks sir....

Does that clarify it?

ahahah... i'm sorry... the text part didn't load earlier....

i misread it on the card...

^.^

No worries mate ^_^

OCG FIX:

During your Main Phase, you can remove up to 2 monsters from your Graveyard from play. For every monster removed from play by this effect, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. During the turn you activate this effect, skip your Battle Phase and change this card to Defense Position.

broken.

fill your grave.

remove, remove, remove, remove. thats game...

change the effect to once per turn to balance it.,

Archived