This is what comes of boredom.

Moon_Saint

...lulwut.

Let me rephrase the effect:

"Final Countdown, but a Quickplay"

Really, it's just another Countdown, except they're more likely to have negation by the end of 10 turns, and you have to run enough Spellcasters to be sure you have 4 targets by turn 10.

UP'd.

Actually it is not completly (I stress completly) inferior to Final Countdown as this card can be instant win after your 10th turn (considiering you can still activate it), however Final Countdown can only do that if you got it to hand in your fist turn. In fact I don't even see how this card makes that much similiarity to Final Countdown, or how this card has anything to do with countdown...I mean this card can be activated after a certain period of time/turns and then it's effect instantly takes place, in my head though a countdown is when it takes at some point in the game and after a certain amount of time/turns it effect takes place. Well even though that still doesn't change the fact that it is very UP and though even if you don't get defeated by your 10th turn and you draw it, you will very unlikely have more than 5000 LP left to activate it.

Actually it is not completly (I stress completly) inferior to Final Countdown as this card can be instant win after your 10th turn (considiering you can still activate it)' date=' however Final Countdown can only do that if you got it to hand in your fist turn. In fact I don't even see how this card makes that much similiarity to Final Countdown, or how this card has anything to do with countdown...I mean this card can be activated after a certain period of time/turns and then it's effect instantly takes place, in my head though a countdown is when it takes at some point in the game and after a certain amount of time/turns it effect takes place. Well even though that still doesn't change the fact that it is very UP and though even if you don't get defeated by your 10th turn and you draw it, you will very unlikely have more than 5000 LP left to activate it.

[/quote']

Decent countdown Decks can get to turn 30 with 8000 LP fairly often.

And it's not 'strictly' inferior to countdown, but the added dead draws of Exodia and an Apprentice engine (don't argue, you'll run it if you use this) would probably kill the Deck rather than save it. TBH, I find Countdown, 9 times in 10, better than this, so I wouldn't bother running this since both would feel the same to play.

Archived