I just wanted to get this out my head,why do Christians worship a Jewish Guy?

Masey 4 AVFC

Basically god gave us rules but we kept finding loop holes in the rules.

So People did not end up in heaven because of this..

Then good new that this was going to be mans downfall so he sent Jesus as a sacrifice(witch it says in the old testament to sacrifice pure males to remove your sins, which Jesus was.)But this was a huge sacrifice since it was also god so it was so big that it could remove everyone's sins..

THEN god said that any1 that wanted their sins removed had to accept Jesus into their life.

But the Jews didn't believe that Jesus was the messiah that was promised so they did not end up excepting anything Jesus said or any of his disciples said.

So every one that thought Jesus was saying the truth became christian and every one who DIDN'T stayed Jewish.

P.S. masey you need to watch Sneeze from dane cook on youtube.

Then good new that this was going to be mans downfall so he sent Jesus as a sacrifice(witch it says in the old testament to sacrifice pure males to remove your sins' date=' which Jesus was.)But this was a huge sacrifice since it was also god so it was so big that it could remove everyone's sins..

THEN god said that any1 that wanted their sins removed had to accept Jesus into their life.

But the Jews didn't believe that Jesus was the messiah that was promised so they did not end up excepting anything Jesus said or any of his disciples said.

So every one that thought Jesus was saying the truth became christian and every one who DIDN'T stayed Jewish.

[/quote']

Your not Christen. I can tell, because you didn't capitalize God.

And since your a atheist' date=' you wouldn't really understand.[/i']

That's extremely ignorant. I'm an atheist as well, and I still tolerate people's beliefs, as long as they don't force them on me or change the way the education system/government/et cetera should work. I don't want to be affected by your religions.

Honestly, while there is proof of a man named Jesus living (it was a common name, iirc), there was no proof of anything about him being the son of God or how he wrote a bunch of scriptures. All of that is religious speculation. All we know at the moment for fact is that a man named Jesus existed. Period.

So the entire topic at hand is wrong, because if that's all we know, Jesus being Jewish is still an assumption.

Your "being able to understand" despite being an atheist on the other hand, is a PREsumption.

That was one of my vocab words. <_<

I know it has multiple meanings, but I don't know which one you are referring to.

Ehh... an arrogant assumption?

I wasn't talking about being able to understand; I was talking about my acceptance of other's beliefs as long as they don't affect me in any way, shape or form. :/

Okay, then I suppose your "not really being able to understand" still stands then?

Then good new that this was going to be mans downfall so he sent Jesus as a sacrifice(witch it says in the old testament to sacrifice pure males to remove your sins' date=' which Jesus was.)But this was a huge sacrifice since it was also god so it was so big that it could remove everyone's sins..

[/quote']

That is blasphemy..

lol jk i am Cristian it just didn't turn up red so i didn't fix it.

[/quote']

That is blasphemy..

Christian has an 'h' in it. Stop lying.

Neither are you' date=' as you can't spell it right.

Jesus was god's instrument, regardless of where he came from.

[/quote']

Jesus was God. try again.

[/quote']

That is blasphemy..

[/quote']

That works too. I like to regard him as our Savior but whatever.

That's extremely ignorant. I'm an atheist as well, and I still tolerate people's beliefs, as long as they don't force them on me or change the way the education system/government/et cetera should work. I don't want to be affected by your religions.

Honestly, while there is proof of a man named Jesus living (it was a common name, iirc), there was no proof of anything about him being the son of God or how he wrote a bunch of scriptures. All of that is religious speculation. All we know at the moment for fact is that a man named Jesus existed. Period.

So the entire topic at hand is wrong, because if that's all we know, Jesus being Jewish is still an assumption.

Your "being able to understand" despite being an atheist on the other hand, is a PREsumption.

I know it has multiple meanings, but I don't know which one you are referring to.

I wasn't talking about being able to understand; I was talking about my acceptance of other's beliefs as long as they don't affect me in any way, shape or form. :/

Okay, then I suppose your "not really being able to understand" still stands then?

Well, you can tell me whatever you want about faith and god and destiny and whatnot, and I can sit there and listen (although I'll soon get pissed thinking you are attempting to convert me). But even though I am listening, I may not fully understand your reasoning or where the hell you are coming from with, what to me, sounds likes utter bullshit.

So I'll listen and be tolerant, but I may not understand.

And I am probably wrong, but wasn't Jesus the son of God? Or no?

And god doesn't always have to be capitalized, iirc. When you are talking about "god" as a supreme diety, or without a name associated to a religion, it's just "god". When you are talking about a particular god whose name is "God" (such as my last paragraph, "Jesus the son of God"), then you'd capitalize it.

[/quote']

That is blasphemy..

[/quote']

That works too. I like to regard him as our Savior but whatever.

I Agree can agree with that.

Well, you can tell me whatever you want about faith and god and destiny and whatnot, and I can sit there and listen (although I'll soon get pissed thinking you are attempting to convert me). But even though I am listening, I may not fully understand your reasoning or where the hell you are coming from with, what to me, sounds likes utter bullshit.

So I'll listen and be tolerant, but I may not understand.

And I am probably wrong, but wasn't Jesus the son of God? Or no?

Being Agnostic, I don't really care all that much about Faith and Destiny. It's just that as an Atheist, you don't really understand, because y'know, you're an Atheist. Just sayin'.

I can try and convert you to Agnosticism though if you want. :>

So basically, it's like Atheism, but you're saying "God etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, COULD POSSIBLY exist". It's better IMO than outright denying any possibility of there being a God, because you can't exactly prove that there's no God. Then again, Christians can't prove there IS a God, so Agnostics basically just can't go wrong by saying "UH MAYBE I GUESS". Just sayin'.

PS: TRUE FAITH IS BECOMING ONE WITH CHRIST THE SAVIOR "HIM" THE LORD WHO SACRIFICED FOR YOUR FILTH AND SIN AS WELL AS ALLOWING GOD TO CLAIM YOU AS HIS FOR YOU ARE INDEED HIS JUST SAYIN' BECAUSE IT'S YOUR DESTINY ONE WITH SOUL PURITY!!!!!!! [/nahI'mnotreallythathardcoreI'mjustsayin']

Jesus existed. I believe in it. Him dying. I believe in it. Him being reincarnated into a divine being. I don't. It defies the laws of logic and science. He had many servants, he could trick the community into believing he rebirthed by simply hiding his corpse in an unsuspected place.

I read about demonology yet I'm Christian WTF?

I'm OK with that. I don't care, you don't either. It's just my own opinion, your own opinion.

I'd like to first point out that I'm an atheist.

I was reading Revelations, and it said that Jesus is gonna come down and kick the devils ass, but Jesus'll be on fire and all zombie-like and have a sword in his mouth so he can kill everyone who doesn't believe in god.

Why do Christians worship a flaming zombie murder that doesn't know how to correctly devour a sword?

Archived