just say *number*/10 to rate

Mahboi99

back to basics, machine deck, got that? good.

Achient Gear Golem

Achient Gear X3 (these are subs for golem and maybye gadjiltron)

Achient Gear Gadgiltron Dragon

Achient Gear Soilder X3

Achient Gear Engineer

Achient Gear Beast

Searchlightman

Machine Defender

Truckroid

Submarineroid

DrillRoid

Mechanicalchaser

Heavy Mech Support Platform X2

Achient Gear Castle

Achient Gear Tank

(i know this card sucks but its a useless card to fit in with the rest)Viechroid connection zone

Mk39 bugmorph (correct his name i its wrong i forgot his name T.T)

Winged Kruriboh

Rare Metalmorph

Shield and Sword

Trap Jammer

Absolute End

Heavy Slump

Goblin out Of the Frying Pan

Magical mallet

Bastillia of Rampart Smashing

Mesmeric Control

Reinforcements

Senet Switch

Heavy Storm

Wonder Garage

Achient Gear Factory

i know some are in roid and so but thier still machines

Why did you do this? It's the same thing as your other thread just legal.

All you need to do is click the EDIT button on the bottom right of your post and choose either Full or Quick Edit. You don't have to post a new thread.

And it's still horrible. Pick a THEME, then we can help.

i wonder if people EVER FREKING SHUT UP WITH THIER STUPID NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY DECK AND WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BE NICE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think ive made my point!

What the fuck is this pile of shit? Pick a theme or get the fuck out.

yep your an jabroni, ill deal with it, just like your title, ill get a frickin theme ASAP

i wonder if people EVER FREKING SHUT UP WITH THIER STUPID NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY DECK AND WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BE NICE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think ive made my point!

yep your an a******' date=' ill deal with it, just like your title, ill get a frickin theme ASAP

[/quote']

If you're going to post it, and worse, spam a second copy of it instead of just editing your other thread, peoples are going to tell you to make it better and to pick a theme. Otherwise it will never win against a good deck.

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

I don't get it...

Defense Fly Dragon and Moonlight Female Fighter are fake cards. There are so many crap vanillas here...

yep your an a******' date=' ill deal with it, just like your title, ill get a frickin theme ASAP

[/quote']

If you're going to post it, and worse, spam a second copy of it instead of just editing your other thread, peoples are going to tell you to make it better and to pick a theme. Otherwise it will never win against a good deck.

try reading posts, see...people are repating what other people say, jabber for one helped me and im handpickin from my dinosuar, bug, machine ect. themes right now! ill edit the frickin post. dont copy jabber.

Hey' date=' you post to make improvements. If you won't accept that it's bad, then don't post.

Pick a THEME. How many times must we say it? It's too random to help fix.

[/quote']

will anyone here listen, i said im PICKING A THEME NOW!!!!!!!

gimme a break

[/quote']

try reading posts, see...people are repating what other people say, jabber for one helped me and im handpickin from my dinosuar, bug, machine ect. themes right now! ill edit the frickin post. dont copy jabber.

I did read the posts. But at least I wasn't an jabroni like you're being. There's no reason to attack a member for trying to calm you down and make you understand something when you've already done several things that you shouldn't have done.

Everything said so far is far from nonsense... You posted your deck so that it could be rated... If you can't deal with the fact that your deck sucks, then we don't want you here... I mean, did you expect everyone to look at your deck and go "OMG IT'S SO FILLED WITH AWESOMESAUCE!!1!!!111!!"?

Do you know how many idiots we have to put up with on here everyday that act just like you? A lot.

Just because it's "the deck you made" doesn't mean we can help it without a theme :? Just a fyi' date=' a theme is "the win condition and purpose of the deck"

[/quote']

every one.DO NOT REPLY UNTIL I SAY IVE CHOSEN A THEME!

[/quote']

no, people are Repeating other people, i hate that,orphaned godzilla started it, so. hey?

I did read the posts. But at least I wasn't an a****** like you're being. There's no reason to attack a member for trying to calm you down and make you understand something when you've already done several things that you shouldn't have done.

Everything said so far is far from nonsense... You posted your deck so that it could be rated... If you can't deal with the fact that your deck sucks' date=' then we don't want you here... I mean, did you expect everyone to look at your deck and go "OMG IT'S SO FILLED WITH AWESOMESAUCE!!1!!!111!!"?

Do you know how many idiots we have to put up with on here everyday that act just like you? A lot.

[/quote']

if it was filled with suace it would be wet, plus red my other posts here, im looking for a good theme!

Just because it's "the deck you made" doesn't mean we can help it without a theme :? Just a fyi' date=' a theme is "the win condition and purpose of the deck"

[/quote']

every one.DO NOT REPLY UNTIL I SAY IVE CHOSEN A THEME!

[/quote']

no, people are Repeating other people, i hate that,orphaned godzilla started it, so. hey?

I did read the posts. But at least I wasn't an a****** like you're being. There's no reason to attack a member for trying to calm you down and make you understand something when you've already done several things that you shouldn't have done.

Everything said so far is far from nonsense... You posted your deck so that it could be rated... If you can't deal with the fact that your deck sucks' date=' then we don't want you here... I mean, did you expect everyone to look at your deck and go "OMG IT'S SO FILLED WITH AWESOMESAUCE!!1!!!111!!"?

[/quote']

if it was filled with suace it would be wet, plus red my other posts here, im looking for a good theme!

I read them after I had posted... type=/=theme

Just an advice to make your deck more presentable and easy to read separate monster from spells and traps in a different group like this

Monsters 20:

3x Dark MAgician

3x Elemental Hero neos

etc..

Spells 10

2x Dark Magic Curtain

3x Wrath of neos

etc..

Traps 10

2x Magician´s Circle

3x Hero´s signal

etc...

Pot of Greed is banned' date=' try to run more than just one copy of most of those cards, organize it better, and ask someone for a good Ancient Gear build.

[/quote']

pot of greed....COME ON! oh well if its banned its banned. and this was my first GX build! i beat my 18 yr old brother. with all those cards so ill change pot of greed,

PS. is power bond banned?

Pot of Greed is banned' date=' try to run more than just one copy of most of those cards, organize it better, and ask someone for a good Ancient Gear build.

[/quote']

pot of greed....COME ON! oh well if its banned its banned. and this was my first GX build! i beat my 18 yr old brother. with all those cards so ill change pot of greed,

PS. is power bond banned?

No, it isn't. And I suggest you go for an AG deck like one of these. Or at least similar.

[spoiler=Credit goes to Absolute Zero. (Advanced Format)]

Monsters:21

3|AG Golem

3|AG Gadgetron Dragon

3|AG Knight

3|AG Beast

3|AG Engineer

3|Giant Rat

1|psychic commander

2|jutte fighter

Spells:17

3|AG Castle