just say *number*/10 to rate

Mahboi99

Magnet Warriors?

magnet warriors = big part of yugi moutos deck' date=' Valkyrion is the big mac daddy b of my deck, and he needs gamma alpha nad beta to tribute summon[hr']

Achient Gear Soilder X4 <---wtf? do you even know that you can run a maximum of 3 copies of an unlimited card in a deck?

*facepalm* i dont care its my deck. my deck Is my deck. livw ith it.

If you want to summon Valkyrion, run 3 of him and the Magnet Warriors. Having 1 copy of each in a deck will not be consistent. You'll almost never summon him.

And Yugi's deck sucks. At least compared to winning decks IRL. Yugi only won because he it was an anime. His deck can't work in the real world.

If you want to summon Valkyrion' date=' run 3 of him and the Magnet Warriors. Having 1 copy of each in a deck will not be consistent. You'll almost never summon him.

And Yugi's deck sucks. At least compared to winning decks IRL. Yugi only won because he it was an anime. His deck can't work in the real world.

[/quote']

yea, valkyrion still kicks butt

If you want to summon Valkyrion' date=' run 3 of him and the Magnet Warriors. Having 1 copy of each in a deck will not be consistent. You'll almost never summon him.

[/quote']

No, it doesn't. It's not a very good card. The only place it has room for is in a Dark Gaia deck. And even then, he isn't summoned.

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

Magnet Warriors?

magnet warriors = big part of yugi moutos deck' date=' Valkyrion is the big mac daddy b of my deck, and he needs gamma alpha nad beta to tribute summon[/b']

Achient Gear Soilder X4 <---wtf? do you even know that you can run a maximum of 3 copies of an unlimited card in a deck?

*facepalm* i dont care its my deck. my deck Is my deck. livw ith it.

You lose 3 crap monsters to SS a 3500 ATK beatstick which I destroy with Bottomless Trap Hole. You lose.

Just because Yugi plays them doesn't make them good. Yugi has a crappy deck. He only wins because it's a fictional story written by some guy in Japan. He's scripted to win. Same with Jaden, Yusei, and every supporting character in the franchise.

[/quote']

No, it doesn't. It's not a very good card. The only place it has room for is in a Dark Gaia deck. And even then, he isn't summoned.

and they say B.eyes white dragon is good? hmm? ill get rid of magnet warriors and stuff

[/quote']

and they say B.eyes white dragon is good? hmm? ill get rid of magnet warriors and stuff

I wouldn't say good. But it does have a lot of support. Being level 8, Dragon, LIGHT, and Vanilla give it lots of cards that will help it out.

Honestly' date=' I ll give this deck a 0.5/10

.5 is for the efford you made for listing that bunch of cards, then everything is horrible.

If you need more help on how to build good decks, PM me.

[/quote']

thanks dude, now... somone who actually understands me and wont be a retard, thanx for giving your honest opionion

.5 is for the efford you made for listing that bunch of cards, then everything is horrible.

[/quote']

thanks dude, now... somone who actually understands me and wont be a retard, thanx for giving your honest opionion

The only one looking like a retard here is you... What the fuck do you want us to "understand" about you? All I understand about you, so far, is that you can't can't take criticism and that you are a very childish and ignorant person...

[/quote']

I gave you my honest opinion and you negged me so I had to get it removed. Also, I agree with Orphaned Godzilla.

Archived