Revolt of the Common People [Yu-Gi-Oh! RP] [PG13] [Started/Still Accepting via PM]

Naimo

Bump (again) - guys, I know I said that you could have second characters on Monday, however someone else has shown interest in joining, and there's a good chance they'll join; if they do (and if they select a Passive monster), we can start

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Nick Julios Hernandez Millos

Appearance: Short and Stocky, He is well built with broad shoulders and muscular arms, torso, and legs. His face is also very broad and muscular, with no fat on it. His hair is jet black and his eyes a blue. He wears a White t-shirt underneath of a Hawaiian button down shirt. He wears Large jean pants that are to big and comes 3/4 of the way down his legs, with this he wears a leather belt. On his feet are a pair of sandles.

Personality: Usually very calm and collective, though quick to anger. He has a VERY short temper, and will lose it to any thing he doesn't agree upon. He tends to aim high for and goals he sets, but never accoplishes them. He always tries to find a peaceful way out of things, but will fight if prevoked. He tends to hold a grudge on people, and is now fixed on revenge.

Biography: Nick was a Normal Boy, going to collage on Hawaii. He was born in a wealth family, and almost always had everything he wanted. He was popular and a good duelist. He was a strait "A" student and a had a very beautiful girlfriend. During the Invasion of the Neo Androids, Nick freaked out and hid himself in a locker to avoid the Androids. After 2 days of hiding, he left the locker, only to find his home along with his family, and his friends had been killed and destroyed. He now fights along with his Favorite card, Golem Sentry. He is fixed on revenge and will stop at nothing until every Neo Android has been destroyed.

Dead/missing relatives: Family, Girlfriend, and Friends.

-------

Surviving Monster

Monster: Golem Sentry.

Type: Rock

Skill: N/a

Weapon: N/A

"YES"

Name: Kazuya Incendo

Appearance: Kazuya is about 6"1, his face thin, He is usually either wearing Sunglasses or red contacts. Kazuya usually wears a Dark Black jacket with a Dark Red undershirt, The gloves which he always wears are red and black, the black on the inside is patterned similar to that of runic text. Kazuya always wears Dark black pants, his belt red (same as his undershirt) the buckle of the belt has a Symbol on it Representing Orochi an 8-Headed snake of Japanese Mythology. His shoes are Dark black usually Sandals, the botom of the Sandal is red. Kazuya also has a sword Sheathe over his left hip. This Sheathe is usually filled with a small wooden pole and it's handle is similar to that of a sword.

Personality: Kazuya is usually calm, always looking out trying to see further along. When in battle he is usually slower as he thinks strategically to allow Bone Crusher to take the most out of them. If he cannot beat his enemies as fast as usual he get angry, trying to take any enemy down as quickly as he could. Kazuya is usually very quiet when around others. He only talks to others when asked a question usually.

Biography: Kazuya had been interested in dueling at a very young age, mostly interested in Zombie-type cards. At the age of 12 Kazuya had gotten a 'Zombie Deck' Which when he dueled with at the later age of 15 he won most of his duels. When he turned 16 his father had taught him some martial arts, Kazuya was best though with his Quarterstaff, though almost never used. Kazuya had won a couple of small tournaments nothing big when the androids hit. Yes, he had been able to work efficiently with his Zombie Deck but almost all were still destroyed. After the hit Kazuya had hid after curfew as he moved back to his house, sneaking behind the patrols as he went home every night.

Dead/missing relatives: Sister (Missing), Parents (Deceased)

-------

Surviving monster

Monster: Bone Crusher

Type: Zombie

Weapon: A Hammer made from Bones, Rope and a Large Rock. This hammer is mainly used to Disable his target from moving as it is mainly used against the legs. The hammer would fall apart to just a bone and a rock (which would quickly fall off) if the rope is destroyed. The hammer however is harder as the main striking part is the Large rock, This rock can only be destroyed by repeated gunfire eventually weakening it and smashing through it or explosions and/or Extreme Heat conditions.

yea well i figured if im gonna make it should make sure i got everything right. that's why i reserved so i knew i had a spot and was able to work more time on the lengthier bits, i had it finished about an hour after i woke up.. (only due to watching tv right after i woke up for 2 thirds of that time)

OOC: SphinxPharaoh, accepted. Everyone, we can start; however, YOU ALL NEED TO READ THE UPDATED FIRST POST. It contains more information about your surviving monsters.

-------------------

No one wished to see the sun set, yet no one could stop the Earth rotating, or ask nature to kindly keep the only source of light left in the sky permanently. The last two months had been a never-ending pain for some, and there was nothing anyone could do to end it, not even by ripping apart the so-called “Neo Androids”.

Seeing the Neo Androids was always a surreal yet vastly common sight. The robots had invaded out of the blue two months ago, and their brute power and technology had been so advanced no human could ever have designed them, accidentally or intentionally. They had emerged as an impressive army of white metal and laser guns, their metallic feet had left only one set of footprints as they had marched in a crocodile fashion, their distinctive beat more powerful, more commanding than any human army. Even before they had fired their guns, it had been made perfectly clear they were the humans’ superiors.

Very few had managed to flee the Neo Androids before the shooting began (the Neo Androids did not bother with the countryside or small villages); for those who had survived the shooting, they knew a new regime was in place. All major towns and cities now had a metallic border, disallowing any human to enter or leave the city or town (unless they happened to have good reason, such as delivering food). Amongst the cities affected by the Neo Androids was Domino City. Once a thriving place, there were mixed views as to what it was nowadays; to the more optimistic mind, it was still a place for life and dreams; to the more pessimistic mind, Domino City was just a pointless structure on the verge of collapse, held together only by the web of crumbled aspirations, and the limited relief it gave to the survivors.

For Cassy, she was neither optimistic nor pessimistic. She was one of those who had suffered blows, during and after the original shooting; her mother had been killed, and to make matters worse, her younger brother had disappeared shortly afterwards. In fact, the only good thing she could think of was her surviving monster; Mind Master had survived, something which relieved her, as he was her favourite Tuner. Although she wished it had been Thought Ruler Archfiend, she was still happy with Mind Master.

If only he understands emotions as well. I can't really talk to him at times, she thought to herself. Today, it was a clear sky, and as usual, the Neo Androids were patrolling. Mind Master was downstairs, busy making coffee with the limited supply they had. I wonder if it's possible to destroy those machines somehow?

How much sugar? Mind Master interjected into her thoughts; being a Psychic, he possessed no ability to verbally speak, and had to rely entirely on telepathy.

The usual amount. Cassy wondered if he had been reading her thoughts or not. Sighing, she resumed looking out of the window, and waited for Mind Master to come upstairs with the coffee.

joey sat at his home with his wife and his surviving moster D.E.W. as they called him. after the neo andriods had come not two months ago his wife bearly spoke and his instruments had been silinced. the only thing they had left to hold onto was the thought of one day being free agian."hey DEW can you do me a favor and check to see if the andriods are still watching the house." jeoy asked quitly.

"yes i can master but you know the answer will still be the same." dew asnwers sounding annoyed."besides master dont you think theres something you could do to get ride of them?"

"i dont bliueve there is anymore."

Nick stood up from his chair and began to pace. It had been two months since the arrival of the Neo Androids, His family and loved ones were dead, And he had a quest for revenge. He looked over at Golem Sentry, His surviving Spirit. It mumbled something that sounded like Grinding stone. " SIR, YOU SHOULDN'T STRESS YOUR SELF SO MUCH. IT IS BAD FOR YOU. It said to Nick.

Nick grumbled under his breath and sat back down, waiting for night to fall. When it can he would set his plan into motion. " ARE YOU SURE THIS IS GOING TO WORK? Golem Sentry said to him. Nick nodded

"It has to work, If it doesn't we are going to die trying." Nick responded.

Imagine it. Domino City from the air. Once, a long time ago, it would have been quite a sight, with the majestic skyscrapers poking up here and there right below, the glittering ponds in the parks reflecting lights at you, the colorful cars that would occupy every street. However, that was then, and this was now. Now, Domino City was not silver and sparkling; it was more dull and gray. Many of the majestic skyscrapers had been burned down, just more casualties in the attack of the Neo Androids. Ponds had long lost their luster, as blood and android parts had polluted their waters. No cars now inhabited the streets. Almost everything was cold, and empty. Dominic took this all in as he and his surviving monster, Cyber Phoenix, soared on the thermals above the woebegone city.

Are you alright?

As always, Cyber Phoenix's metallic voice sent a chill down Dominic's spine, bringing up painful memories of the Neo Androids.

"I'm fine, Cyber." Dominic murmured. "Just this city is painful to look at."

Cyber Phoenix nudged Dominic with his wing comfortingly, then dived down into the city. Passing between buildings, Cyber Phoenix gradually pulled to a stop in front of a derelict shop. One of the few places that still had food. Most people wouldn't call half-thawed, half-frozen meat decent food, but times were tough, and you ate whatever you could find. As Dominic was rummaging around in the broken refrigerator, he could feel like someone was nearby. Turning, he cautiously looked out of the shop. There! For a second, Dominic could see a flash of brown hair in a second-story window. Dominic relaxed, and curiosity replaced his cautiousness. It was obviously a girl, not a Neo Android. He placed the meat in his backpack and walked out into the street. Whispering, he called out, "Is someone up there?"

As Mind Master entered the room, Cassy thought she heard someone shouting. She ignored the coffee, and opened the window, before glancing down to see Dominic. She spotted a Neo Android turning around the corner, and waved at Dominic to walk to the door; the sun was barely visible, and Cassy suspected there was about 6 minutes to go before sunset. She dashed downstairs, and opened the door, before ushering Dominic in.

"What are you doing outside so late?" she demanded. "You're going to be killed if you're not careful - there's six minutes until the curfew comes into effect again!" She paused as she realised she didn't know him. "Who are you?"

Dominic was so surprised by this girl all he could do was open his mouth like a dead fish when the girl grabbed him and pulled him into her house. Recovering swiftly, he said, "I am Dominic Gale. Who are you, I might ask?" Then he turned and saw Mind Master, floating a inch above the ground, a confused look on his face and coffee in his arms. Dominic found the scene almost comical. He would have laughed, but he hadn't laughed in so loud he was worried he wouldn't remember how. So he settled for smiling. "Nice monster, you got there." He said.

Cassy smiled. "Thank you; I'm Cassandra Newman, or Cassy as everyone calls me." She turned to Mind Master, and he immediately put the two cups down. "Sorry, we were going to have them when you showed up. I know you must be startled, but I don't want to see another human being killed ... you do realise the curfew's in five minutes, don't you?" she added, looking very seriously at him. She hated to think what would have happened if he had been several minutes late ... she didn't fancy seeing the Red Patrol murder someone.

Dominic chuckled at Casey's obvious concern, marveling that he could still chuckle. "Thing is, Casey," He said. "I don't really worry about Neo Android patrols. They're no match for me and my Cyber Phoenix." Dominic pointed at a window in the opposite side of the room, where Cyber Phoenix could be seen looking in. "Now, a Neo Android legion..." Dominic looked serious. "That's when I began to worry." Dominic looked out into the street and saw shimmering silver plates approaching off in the darkness, followed by a loud and rhythmic thump-thump sound. Despite what he said, Dominic didn't fancy fighting his way through the Red Patrol. "Do you mind if I hang out here for a little bit?" He asked.

OOC: woah, slow down - no one's suppose to know how to kill a Neo Android yet, let alone get past one without being murdered first

Cassy just shrugged. "Suit yourself; the Red Patrol are going to be out in ... ooo I reckon a minute or so." She walked over to the table and picked up her cup, before sipping on it. Normally, she wouldn't be having such a high caffine drink at this time, but she had ideas for rebelling against the Neo Androids ... naturally, it would mean a plan would have to be formed, and it was this which was urging her to stay awake. After all, the safest place was her own home.

"So Dominic, where have you been living for the past two months?" she casually asked, before taking another sip, though her eyes were focused on him.

OoC: I know, thats just Dominic acting tough. Look at the second-to-last sentence of my last post; It shows he was actually scared of the Neo Androids. And when I said getting through the Neo Androids I meant flying away on the Cyber Phoenix.

IC: Dominic looked at Cassy appraisingly before he answered. Years before, Dominic had learned not to trust anyone easily; he was deciding if he could trust Cassy with this information. The determination he saw in her eyes finally made his decision for him. "Well, if you're asking how I escaped the Neo Androids, it was like this." He said. "I was swimming in a lake with some of my siblings. When the Neo Androids found us, I was underwater, while my brothers and sisters were above..." Dominic faltered and started again, "Lets just say when I saw the blood I decided to stay underwater. I nearly drowned, but I escaped the Neo Android's notice. After that," Dominic shrugged. "I've just been moving from place to place, scavenging food and seeking shelter at night. What about you?" He asked.

joey watched as the sun slowly left the sky leaving the world dark agian for another night. his wife rebecca cringed near him at the darkness and he felt a stab of pain in his heart."hey DEW can you conger any light or are we stuck with non agian?"joey asked.

"sorry master i cannot my magic is still complety drained from protecting you two." dew said sounding annoyed.

"sorry dew i know you've got alot of strain on you but i realy do appreacate it. by the way have you had any luck on finding someone else with a surviving monster?" joey asked with some hope in his voice.

"a little master but we cant pay her a vist untill tommorrow." dew said.

"thanks dew i guess ill take becca to bed now. by the way please stop calling me master im supposed to be your friend." joey said as he walked towords his and beccas room.

Things weren't going well, on a routine trip to get a few supplies Weiss had totally forgotten the time, even if he did keep such a strict schedule for himself, apparently he couldn't follow it today, he only had a minute till curfew, yet he had a mile to go. "damn it...." he yelled running, at this rate he would be killed far before he could even reach the next light post. Damn, damn, damn.....DAMN IT." he yelled as he smashed through a boarded up window, as long as he was inside he would be fine right? Though he didn't know who's house it was, for all he knew he had probably scared some innocent people to death. "We can't stay here to long.....Yutori can't survive on her own....even for one day..." His partner Irou looks at him, well at least through his visor, "You shouldn't be too worried my lord, Lady Yutori will only need to take a nap, if we are quick we should be there when she wakes up.". "I really hope so, but for now...let's just see if there is anyone else here...."

joey jumped when he heard a noise downstaires in his house. he quickly grabed his staff he had hidden from the neo-andirods and ran downstaires. he wasnt afraid that the andriods had broken in though as much as someone who was caught in curfue but better safe then sorry. behinde joey was his monster dew with his staff in hand ready to attack.

"whoever you are put your hands up or else!"joey said as he reached where the intruders were.

Jecht sat inside a small shack of a home compared to a house. It was the best he had, well he could have a whole lot better. Jecht and his fiancee had been living together but after she was killed, in the invasion, he thought the house contained to much grief to be lived in so he settled for whatever he could find. He looked at a small picture he had of his fiancee. He stuffed it in his pocket and sat in the dark. Then a source of light entered the room. It was Jecht's surviving monster, Electric Virus. The small energetic monster zipped up next to him, electricity cackling around him. "Don't think about the past but look to the future." He said in his eletrifying voice.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Jecht said acting like he didn't know what he was talking about.

"There's nothing you can do now. Its happened and you can do anything to change that.

"Whatever." Jecht replied and just sat there.

"You may not be able to save her but you can save others.

Jecht smiled. "Of course. I can stop the androids. And free the city."

"I didn't say that. Besides you'd need more than just us." Electric Virus protested.

"Yes I will."

Jason was sitting on top of his White-Horned Dragon, flying through the sky. Checking a watch on his wrist on a whim, Jason blinked. "Uh, White...It's just about after curfew." The dragon, whom Jason had nicknamed simply White, growled, deciding not to speak. It angled itself downward, and pitched into a sharp dive. At the last second it pulled up, and swooped around. Jason, who was still new to the idea of riding a dragon, fell off, and crashed against the ground. He rolled five times, before smashing into a door; Cassy's door, to be precise. He heard a quiet chortling from above, and looked up to see White hovering above him. "Oh, shut up," he said, rubbing a large lump on his head.

Archived