Revolt of the Common People [Yu-Gi-Oh! RP] [PG13] [Started/Still Accepting via PM]

Naimo

Nick looked at his clock. Near curfew, just the time that he needed. "Alright Golem, Time to make out escape." Nick said to Golem Sentry. Golem sentry just looked at him and shook.

" SIR, I STILL DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. BUT I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE END." Golem Sentry said back to him. Nick nodded but he was determined to get out of City and get some help. THe clock chimmed signaling the curfew.

"Time to engage my plan." Nick said. He opened the door and quickly ran for an alley, dodgeing anyone and anything in his way.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cassy just raised an eyebrow as she saw Jason come crashing through into the house; her next reaction was to look at Mind Master, who was clearly focused on reading the gatecrasher's mind. He is safe - he fell off his dragon.

What's his name?

Jason, and the dragon appears to be called White. Cassy had never seen the White-Horned Dragon before, yet she speedily approached them, roughly dragging Jason further in, as Mind Master telepathically beckoned the dragon in.

"That was some entrance you made," she told him, before looking at the door and sighing. "Now what're we going to do with the door?" Seeing as the answer was not yet present, she turned around to face Dominic, and answered his question. "Me? This is my home ... my mum got shot by the Neo Androids, and my little bro ... dunno where we went. Three weeks in, he just vanished."

"Woah!" Dominic shouted, so startled by Jason crashing into Cassy's house he hit one of the coffee cups and spilled it over himself. "Ah..." He said, going to retrieve napkins. While he was mopping the coffee off his (used-to-be) white jacket, he listened to Cassy, raising his eyebrows when he heard Cassy's brother had ran away. "That's not good," Dominic said, now cleaning the rest of the coffee off his shirt. "He was most likely killed by the Androids..." Then Dominic remembered he was talking to this boy's older sister, so he said, "or...he could be in hiding. You never know."

"Do you know this guy?" Dominic looked at Jason. "How weird...Three survivors, all in one house!"

Jecht thought he saw someone or something out the window. He crawled under it and peeked out. He clearly saw an outline of a person in an alleyway. "I guess I'm not the only one wanting to destroy those robots." He whispered to Electric Virus.

"This is a bad idea." He whispered. Jecht ignored him and silently slipped out of his window and slinked across the ground. Electric Virus stayed inside the house knowing his light would attract attention.

"Yeah," Cassy casually agreed to Dominic's words as she glanced out of the window. "How - jeez, what is the matter with those two?" She had evidently spied Jecht and Nick from outside of her window, and for a moment, felt her heart in her mouth; didn't they know how dangerous it was to be outside now? She turned to Mind Master, who was already focused on telepathically talking to them.

Excuse me, but what are you doing outside? Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to be doing that? He asked both Jecht and Nick simultaneously.

Jecht looked around curiously. He knew it was probably a surviving monster, most likely psychic type. Yeah, He replied telepathicly to the monster but that was the only thing he had said back or thought really. He looked around to see the source of the voice but did not see it. Electric Virus' voice echoed in his head. 'We'll need more than us.' Then Jecht thought for a moment then said telepathicly to the unknown moster. Where are you?

Nick startled backwards as the presence came into his mind. WOW. Don't do that. Nick thought. Yes, I know it's dangerous. But I'm getting out of the God forsaken city or die trying.Nick thought finishing his response. Golem Sentry looked at him and Spoke, His voice booming over the others. SEE NICK, I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA AND THEY AGREE. NOW EVERYBODY HIDE, THE RED ONES ARE COMING. Nick turned around and saw the red sirens and darted into the building were Cassy was.

"Is this place some survivor hideout, or something?" Dominic asked as the third person today came bursting into the house. "You know, the Androids are going to notice all the activity here," He warned. "We probably should keep it quiet." Dominic looked out the window. "Oh, that idiot!" He said angrily, looking at Jecht. "He's still out there! Here, I'll get him-" Dominic opened the door and grabbed Jecht's arm, pulling him into the house.

Jason rubbed his head, and looked apologetically at the door he had smashed. Wincing as he rubbed the sore spot, he stood and looked again at the door. "Uh...I'll fix that, somehow. Sorry. My name's Jason, by the way. I hope that my entrance was flashy enough. If it wasn't, I can always try again." Turning, Jason leaned out of a window. "Hey, White! Just lay low for a while, m'kay?! We'll go home soon enough!" He heard a growl of consent from above, and, satisfied, turned away from the window. "So...who are you guys?"

OOC: I've added another thing about the surviving monsters on the front page, you have to read it.

Cassy couldn't answer Jason's question as she was thrown aside from Jecht and Nick suddenly being forced in by Dominic. In fact, she waited until they had all come in, before speaking. "Since there's so many more people here now, I'm Cassandra Newman, though everyone calls me Cassy. Looks like no one will be leaving here now, not til 6am tomorrow." She sighed; tonight was going to be a lot more crowded than she expected.

"I've got one bedroom going spare, and if two people share the double bed, then that leaves two people sleeping in the living room." In truth, she could have offered them two more rooms; however, they belonged to her mother and brother, and no one had gone in since their death and going missing, respectively. Cassy couldn't face letting anyone in, let alone herself; she felt it would be an insult to her family's memory if she did so.

Dominic grimaced. "I'm not sharing a bed with anyone." He said. "I'll take the living room couch." He turned to Cassy. "Sorry for just coming in and taking up room." Dominic said ruefully. That said, Dominic went and sat down on the couch. Turning to make sure no one was looking at him, Dominic took a locket out of his pocket. He flicked it open, and inside was a family picture.

There were six people, two adults, and though they were all dirty, they looked happy. It seemed like the picture had been taken with with a used camera while everyone was getting ready to go do farm work; in fact, Dominic knew it was, because his sister Jenny had taken the picture. Dominic passed over two of the kids, one a girl, Merissa, one a guy, Alex, without hesitating; He knew looking at the siblings who had came with him to New Domino City and died would be too painful. The rest of the family, who were his parents, who were standing by the door in the picture, the other two girls, Alice and Jenny, and the little boy playing near Dominic, Thomas, Dominic didn't know if they were still alive. Dominic focused in on Thomas, and suddenly remembered the promise he had made to his littlest brother-

One day, I'll make our lives better.

Unbidden tears came to Dominic's eyes.

OoC: Deep stuff.

Jecht feel into the open door. "HeY!" He protested but just sat on the ground and listened to Cassy. "I guess I'll do fine on the floor." Jecht said not very fond of the idea of sleeping on the floor but he didn't have any much better in his little shack. He knew Electric Virus would most likely stay at home than risk trying to zap over to Cassy's house. "I'm Jecht by the way." He annouced to the others thinking it was important for them to know his name even though he did not wish tpo be there.

Jason watched one person walk over to the living room, and one sit down right there on the floor. Jason looked around, and, after some thought, sat down on the ground. It was made of hardwood, Jason would guess oak, and was quite cold. Though I've definitely felt much colder than this... Jason sighed, and, as his head moved, noticed a photograph. It showed a group of people, one looked like Cassy; he assumed that was her family. Seeing the image, Jason remembered his own family, who had been ravaged by the Neo Androids..."There's no way I could sleep in a bedroom...it would remind me too much of my family." Jason felt tears come, unbidden, to his eyes. He lay down, resting his head on the hardwood floor. "Now, unless you have something else to say..."

Cassy turned to Nick, and said to him, "Well, looks like it's your lucky day; you've got the whole room to yourself. I can show it to you now, if you want." As she spoke, she strode over to a set of drawers, and pulled the top drawer; inside sat ten boxes of matches, and nothing else. Now that it was growing dark, candles would be necessary to see. The sound of a match being struck rung through the growing darkness, and moments later the flame appeared on the tip of the matchstick. She turned to the table next to her, where a single, used candle was perched on the plate; it was held down through the melted wax that had trickled down and stuck itself when it had cooled.

Although the flame twisted and flickered, and sometimes distorted the nearby shadows, it gave barely little in terms of the field of vision. Still, that was the best anyone could do without a light-giving surviving monster; she looked up at Nick - whose face was now half in shadow - and waited for his answer.

Dominic watched as one of the men, Jason, as he recalled, laid down and fell asleep. Jason seemed to remind Dominic of himself, except 5 years younger and with brown hair, rather than this flaming disaster Dominic called his own hair. Hmm. Weird. Dominic decided to take Jason's lead and fall asleep, but after several minutes tossing and turning, he found he could not sleep more than he could fly to the moon. Dominic stood up from the couch, and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. It was a dirty, well-used lighter, but still, lighters were hot commodities among the survivors. It had taken many months for Dominic to acquire one. He flipped it open and pressed the button, throwing the room into semi-light, which was all the weak flame could do. Dominic started walking around and looking around the house. A nice walk always seemed to do Dominic good...

Jecht looked at the random people he was know grouped with. He wished he his monster, he always felt some sort of sense of sercurity when Electric Virus was around. Then as if one cue he thought he saw some sort of flash out the window. He peaked out to see what it was and saw Electric Virus zapping easily past the androids by moving at unbelieveble speeds. Jecht ducked right before he bolted through the window ilumminating the room with a warm glow of light. "Looks like light won't be a problem." Jecht muttered and looked at his surviving monster.

"I saw you pulled into a house and I got worried." Electric Virus said suveying the other people in the room.

Archived