me vs. .:Traceur:. LOCK, I win.

PenguinZ

Rules: must make a monster with 0 ATK and DEF. first to 3 votes wins.

prize: 3 reps.

my card:

[spoiler=Mage Of Infinity]ultimates.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing all cards in your hand from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be destroyed by a card effect. During each of your Standby Phases, you lose 100 life points. While this card is face-up on the field no other cards can be Summoned to your side of the field exept "Dragon Of Inifinity". If this face-up Attack Position monster battles with an opponent's monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. Any damage from battle involving this card is negated. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon one monster in your Graveyard to your Spell and Trap Card Zone. That card is treated as a Continuous Trap Card with the following effect: Once per turn, you can pay 100 Life Points to discard one card in your opponents hand.

my opponents card:

262433d.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed during the turn it's Summoned. Once per turn, while this card is in Attack Position you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, equip it to this card and increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1000. You can unequip 1 monster from this card to Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to or lower than the unequipped monster's Level. When this card is attacked reduce it's ATK and DEF to 0 and negate the attack.

Archived