| Team Galactic Organization | Join Today, Rule the World Tomorrow | Win Points, Respect, and Knowledge|

Xazeon

Name: Twig

Favorite Pokemon: Turtwig

Why You Would Like to Join Team Galactic: They have cool hair. (not really)

Shoddy Username&Friend Code: I don't have wifi and I'm a noob at competitive battling.

We'll teach you. By "We" I mean Dark and Clair. Or' date=' if you lack some basic Pokemon knowledge, I could possibly teach you.

Xazeon, wanna affiliate?

Of course.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name(Incase you have symbols in your name that I cannot make): Insert Name Here

Favorite Pokemon: Salamence

Why You Would Like to Join Team Galactic: Cause i want to

Shoddy Username: Insert Name Here

Friend Code: ill find it later

Accepted.

Im working on a shoddy team

so far i got

[spoiler=team]Staraptor:

Brave Bird

Close Combat

Take Down

Giga Impact

Lucario:

Aura Sphere

Cross Chop

Dark Pulse

Flash Cannon

Luxray:

Thunder

Thunder Fang

Fire Fang

Ice Fang

Roserade:

Toxic

Sludge Bomb

Solarbeam

Giga Drain

Gastrodon:

Earthquake

Sludge Bomb

Mud Bomb

Muddy Water

Rapidash:

Flamethrower

Flame Blitz

Flame Wheel

Fire Blast

Name: Twig

Favorite Pokemon: Turtwig

Why You Would Like to Join Team Galactic: They have cool hair. (not really)

Shoddy Username&Friend Code: I don't have wifi and I'm a noob at competitive battling.

We'll teach you. By "We" I mean Dark and Clair. Or' date=' if you lack some basic Pokemon knowledge, I could possibly teach you.

[/quote']

I know basic Pokemon knowledge if you're thinking of what I'm thinking.

I'M NOT IN KANTO YET. D:

Yeah, I'm attempting to catch every legend in a Pokeball, so I'm staying in Johto for awhile.

And I'm tapping into my savings, as I need to buy rougly 60 Pokeballs for Lugia, and 40 each for Raikou and Entei.

So that's 140, if you can't do the math. Plus I might as well buy an even 200 for other legends. But I may use my Master Ball on Mewtwo or Rayquaza, just because they are annoying. :/

I honestly didn't see that. Unless we picture "beginning" differently.

Mommy didn't buy me stuff until after the first gym, and I refuse to not fight any trainer. So I always had a steady influx of money coming in, and my mom eventually bought me a shitload of resistance berries, and I think she got me a Choice Scarf. I feel the money crunch now, right before the Elite Four. Mainly because I stocked up on 200 Pokeballs, and my current savings with mommy is only $10000. And that won't buy much. I'm heavily stocked on Potions, Super Potions, Revives and Full Heals, but I might want to pick up some Hyper Potions before the E4, and I just don't have the funds to accomplish that.

I honestly didn't see that. Unless we picture "beginning" differently.

Mommy didn't buy me stuff until after the first gym' date=' and I refuse to not fight any trainer. So I always had a steady influx of money coming in, and my mom eventually bought me a shitload of resistance berries, and I think she got me a Choice Scarf. I feel the money crunch now, right before the Elite Four. Mainly because I stocked up on 200 Pokeballs, and my current savings with mommy is only $10000. And that won't buy much. I'm heavily stocked on Potions, Super Potions, Revives and Full Heals, but I might want to pick up some Hyper Potions before the E4, and I just don't have the funds to accomplish that.

[/quote']

Lucky. While I was traversing Route 30, my mommy called me five times. D:

The "useful items" were all Berries...

She did get me a Choice Scarf though. <3

The best thing Mommy got me was a Sitrus Berry. After I've had enough of getting Potions all the time' date=' I wanted to slap her with my Scizor's claws.

[/quote']

Lol.

When my Mother first called me I didn't know what to expect. So I was all excited...

The best thing Mommy got me was a Sitrus Berry. After I've had enough of getting Potions all the time' date=' I wanted to slap her with my Scizor's claws.

[/quote']

Lol.

When my Mother first called me I didn't know what to expect. So I was all excited...

Exactly what I thought. I thought it would be some game-breaking shit, but no.

It was an Oran Berry.

Archived