| Team Galactic Organization | Join Today, Rule the World Tomorrow | Win Points, Respect, and Knowledge|

Xazeon

The best thing Mommy got me was a Sitrus Berry. After I've had enough of getting Potions all the time' date=' I wanted to slap her with my Scizor's claws.

[/quote']

Lol.

When my Mother first called me I didn't know what to expect. So I was all excited...

Exactly what I thought. I thought it would be some game-breaking shit, but no.

It was an Oran Berry.

"Jaelin, you have a package from your mother!"

"OH BOY."

*takes package*

Jaelin got 5 Kasib Berries!

D:

Game breaking shit indeed. ><

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaelin? Cool beens name. <3

But the type-resisting berries are immensly helpful in-game if you have no other hold item. My Ninetales survived a STAB Surf from some dude because of its Passho berry. :D

Thanks. I like it too. <3

Do you know how much a Resistance Berry weakens the supereffective move by?

Half the damage. So if move was going to do 198% of your total HP (even though that is impossible, the game still calculates over 100% damgages), you will live with 1% left.

So it's a nice item. And it makes it almost impossible to get OHKO'd by a super-effective move.

Half the damage. So if move was going to do 198% of your total HP (even though that is impossible' date=' the game still calculates over 100% damgages), you will live with 1% left.

So it's a nice item. And it makes it almost impossible to get OHKO'd by a super-effective move.

[/quote']

o_O

All this time I've been passing them off as worthless. D:

Thanks for the info. ^^

No problem. If you have 10 of 'em, they don't sell for much, and you might as well put 'em to good use. They are usually immensly helpful when one of your Pokemon has a 4x weakness to something and passable defenses, because it can take a normally devastating hit.

Name(Incase you have symbols in your name that I cannot make): pokemonpokemonpokemon

Favorite Pokemon: Machoke

Why You Would Like to Join Team Galactic: I'm evil

Shoddy Username: pokemonpokemon

Friend Code:4426 4046 9193

Accepted.

May I ask, do you know about competitive battling?

Name(Incase you have symbols in your name that I cannot make): pokemonpokemonpokemon

Accepted.

May I ask' date=' do you know about competitive battling?

[/quote']

That's an excellent question. Y'know... maybe you could add that to the form. ^_______^

Accepted.

May I ask' date=' do you know about competitive battling?

[/quote']

That's an excellent question. Y'know... maybe you could add that to the form. ^_______^

Good idea.

Dark D:

Stop giving Junky ideas D:

Huh?

You know what I hate? When people are against cloning. You still get the Pokemon you want' date=' I get to keep the copy, and I am nice enough to give people the [b']original[/b]. It's not anyone on this site, it's the Serebiifags. But most are okay with cloning, it's just some morons. :/

I should stop telling them I clone. They won't notice, lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived