Pichu Pichu

kuriboh fan

No words in you picture next time,please..

Name is uncreative, and it is Oped. Plus, 4 stars is too little this card's ATK, ad DEF, espiecialy since it gains MORE ATK and DEF. And i nver heard of Special Edition befor, plus, you need a Save as set code.

OCG fix:

"While you control this card, once per turn you may activate 1 of the following effects:

- Tribute 1 monster you control, to increase this card's ATK and DEF by the ATK and DEF of the Tributed monster.

- Tribute this card to increase your Lifepoints by 700."

Not too bad.

Really bad pic.

No words in you picture next time' date='please..

Name is uncreative, and it is Oped. Plus, 4 stars is too little this card's ATK, ad DEF, espiecialy since it gains MORE ATK and DEF. And i nver heard of Special Edition befor, plus, you need a Save as set code.

[/quote']

For the level the ATK/DEF are OK. But with the effect, it really is too low. It should be Level5.

I'd say 4/10

OCG fix:

"While you control this card' date=' once per turn you may activate 1 of the following effects:

- Tribute 1 monster you control, to increase this card's ATK and DEF by the ATK and DEF of the Tributed monster.

- Tribute this card to increase your Lifepoints by 700."

Not too bad.

Really bad pic.

No words in you picture next time,please..

For the level the ATK/DEF are OK. But with the effect, it really is too low. It should be Level5.

I'd say 4/10

I never dsaid I dont judge nnobs, I said I do not care if you are a noob, I only judge your CARDS, that is what it is basically saying.

Archived