NEW GLADIATOR FUSION

MibeR

482087o.jpg

lore:"Gladiator Beast Dimacari"+ 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster

this card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck.(you do not use"Polymerization".)when this card is Special Summoned,if this card destroys monster(s) by battle,it can attacks once again in a row. At the end of Battle Phase, if this card attacked or it was attacked,you can return this card to Extra Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your deck except "Gladiator Beast Dimacari".

i need comments for this:)

Okay, Gladiator Beast Gotaur. First off, I like the pic itself but it's stretched. Try to crop the image to have an equal height and width before using it.

Now let's look at the effect. I personally find it to be underpowered since others have mentioned, it's a weaker effect than Dimicari but with higher ATK. I might suggest something like:

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card battles a monster, you can return 1 "Gladiator Beast" card from your Graveyard to your Deck to have this card gain 500 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. At the end of Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return this card to Extra Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Dimacari".

The added effect could give it somewhat of an edge, both in allowing you to return your glads and for the ATK boost. Anyway it's a decent card, 6.5/10

Well, as mentioned above, the pic is stretched and is a bit underpowered considering the strength of the other Fusion Glads. In my opinion, do you know what would help this card? an effect that boosts the ATK of all Glads; and since Dimacari focuses on brute force, I think it would suit perfectly to its Fusion such effect.

so... you could add to the effect:

All "Gladiator Beast" monsters you control gain 500 ATK .

Archived