[Traceur] I present you the Chakra Beasts!!!

.:Traceur:.

So here are they. I will introduce you a new type of Synchros...

if someone would be so nice to make me the Synchros..'cause it's about recoloring..so PM me if you want..you will be reworded..:D

*Credit to HPDoom for the borders.

[align=center]

Chakra Beast's[/align]

About the Archetype:

The CB cards are focused on having them all on the field to Summon more powerful monsters. They have low ATK and DEF except 2 or 3 cards. And if you have the main Spell Card on the field you can say that you pretty control the game.

Creators note: I know that these cards could be OP'd but I don't care. 'Cause I made them for my fan-fic and they would be the cards of the main antagonist.

[align=center]MONSTER CARDS

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]DAEN-EN002[/color]]

Image by Alcander

4huy48.jpg

Lore: During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be destroyed. By Tributing this card you can Special Summon 1 "Chakra Beast - Svadhisthan the Sacral" from your Deck or hand.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]DAEN-EN003[/color]]

erjvjd.jpg

Lore: During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be destroyed. Special Summon 1 "Chakra Beast - Muladhara the Base" from your Graveyard by paying 600 Life Points. Once per turn select 1 Level 1 "Chakra Beast" monster from your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN004[/b]]

zkmtsz.jpg

Lore: During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be destroyed. When this card is Summoned place it in the Spell & Trap card Zone and it has the following effect: "When this card is face-up on the field your monsters are unaffected by Effects. Each time a monster you control is sent to the graveyard you gain Life Points equal to that monsters half ATK. Once per turn you must send 1 "Chakra Beast" monster from your Deck to the graveyard, if not this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]DAEN-EN005[/color]]

10x8y8m.jpg

Lore:During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be destroyed. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card equal to the number of "Chakra Beast" monsters in your Graveyard x600. When this card is destroyed Special Summon 1 "Chakra Beast - Vishuddha the Throat" from your Extra Deck ignoring the summoning conditions and send the 2 top card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN006[/b]]

5x2wjq.jpg

Lore: 1 "Chakra Beast" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During the turn this card is Special Summoned it cannot be destroyed. Once per turn until the end of turn you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 to gain 1000 Life Points or inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can Special Summon any number of "Chakra Beast" monsters from your Graveyard and pay for each 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN007[/b]]

35i61x5.jpg

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned you can Special Summon monster(s) from your Graveyard whose Level amount is equal to the Level of this card. The effects of those monsters are negated.

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN009[/b]]

54acj.jpg

Lore:By discarding this card add 1 "Chakra Corpus" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

SPELL & TRAP CARDS

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN001[/b]]

2584co7.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card. Activate the following effect during your:

1st Main Phase 1 after you activated this card: You can Special Summon 1 "Chakra Beast - Muladhara" the base" from your Deck or hand.

2nd Main Phase 1 after you activated this card: If you control "Chakra Beast - Muladhara the Base" and "Chakra Beast - Svadhisthana" the Sacral" send them to the Graveyard you can Special Summon "Chakra Beast - Anahata the Heart" from your Deck or hand.

3rd Main Phase 1 after you activated this card: Draw 1 card. If it's a "Chakra Beast" monster Special Summon it, if not send the card to the Graveyard and you lose 800 Life Points.

4th Main Phase 1 after the activation of this card: By sending "Chakra Beast - Muladhara", "Chakra Beast - Svadhisthana", "Chakra Beast - Manipura the Solar", "Chakra Beast - Anahata the Heart", "Chakra Beast - Vishuddha the Throat" and this card from your field to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Chakra Beast - Ajna the Third Eye" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]DAEN-EN010[/color]]

28v3x2x.jpg

Lore: Activate this card when a Chaos Synchro Monster or Synchro Monsters is attacked. Negate the attack and add 1 "Chakra Release" from your Deck to the hand.

[spoiler=[b]DAEN-EN012[/b]]

2nbai6w.jpg

Lore: Tribute 1 "Chakra Beast - Yamanthe Dark Lifeform" and 1 Level 7 Synchro Monster and Chaos Synchro Summon "Chakra Dragon - Sahasrara the Crown" from your Extra Deck.

[/align]

Archived