Eminem

'tyleR

Mosh, When Im Gone, Beautiful, 3 am, Mockingbird, Till I collapse and Music Box were awesome, and I could name of even more great songs, but We Made You was just the most annoying. Surprisingly it was his best hit ever. Jessica Simpson should go to jail for her completly annoying voice

someone should make an Eminem topic. Then the excuse of "rap is stupid so I don't like it" wouldn't be viable.

my wish came true.

His rap style is so cool lately. It's a damn shame i didn't hear his album.

Reserving an anti-"rap sucks eggs" topic for Eminem seems a tad unfair for all the rappers who came before the guy.

Just sayin'.

His horribly annoying voice makes his music unlistenable. No matter how much the lyrics stand out. Sorry guys. =/

Yeah and a bunch of dudes screaming in the mic is enjoyable right? If you don't like rap stay the funk out of threads involving it.

I have respect for him because he undid Benzino. only white payed rapper and stands in the top 10 of rappers.

Respect ma bruh!

His horribly annoying voice makes his music unlistenable. No matter how much the lyrics stand out. Sorry guys. =/

Yeah and a bunch of dudes screaming in the mic is enjoyable right? If you don't like rap stay the f*** out of threads involving it.

You're being an ignorant retard. He never said he didn't like rap. He just said he doesn't like Eminem because of his voice. How about respecting other people's opinions? That would be great. >->

Yeah and a bunch of dudes screaming in the mic is enjoyable right? If you don't like rap stay the f*** out of threads involving it.

I have respect for him because he undid Benzino. only white payed rapper and stands in the top 10 of rappers.

Respect ma bruh!

Flame much? I didn't realize there was a new forum rule that stated you have to agree with the opinions of the majority of people in a thread before posting. So he doesn't like a rapper you like. Let's cry about it.

Respect ma bruh!

Flame much? I didn't realize there was a new forum rule that stated you have to agree with the opinions of the majority of people in a thread before posting. So he doesn't like a rapper you like. Let's cry about it.

I don't flame, i'm getting fed up with metalheads coming into threads about a rapper or rappers, which usually they don't like.

I don't flame' date=' i'm getting fed up with metalheads coming into threads about a rapper or rappers, which usually they don't like.

[/quote']

1st post + Bolded= Contradictory

Whether they like it or not, they have a right to state their opinion. Especially since he wasn't being particularly negative; all he said was that he didn't like this particular artist because of his voice.

I don't flame' date=' i'm getting fed up with metalheads coming into threads about a rapper or rappers, which usually they don't like.

[/quote']

1st post + Bolded= Contradictory

Whether they like it or not, they have a right to state their opinion. Especially since he wasn't being particularly negative; all he said was that he didn't like this particular artist because of his voice. Oh i'm sure he doesn't like any Rap artist, and i'm acting the same way the metal loving people would react to something similar, either way, excuse me =/

I can't stand rap' date=' and yet I've managed to state numerous opinions in rap-based threads without being flamed. Others should have the same opportunity. I've also seen a lot of Metal-Bashers in Metal-based threads gone unflamed. It's not that complicated.

[/quote']

I Like Some Rap Song

Eminen is amazing i like his songs alot!

Well not at all, I think many of his songs have pretty much great lyrics.

Just some like that one where he makes fun of Amy Winehouse are crappy, methinks, but Lose Yourself, Stan, LIKE TOY SOLDIERS have quite the great lyrics.

I love it when rappers manage to write about something different than what the majority thinks, ya know drugs and all, and Like Toy Soldiers is seriously awesome. These days he's one of the few like that, MC Solaar is another one but many others, just no.

You're being an ignorant retard. He never said he didn't like rap. He just said he doesn't like Eminem because of his voice. How about respecting other people's opinions? That would be great. >->

Jeez get over it. .__.

And funnily enough we all agreed with you except Death Metal. But it's more than usual lawl.

Archived