HARPIES I know its kind old school but its still a clasic

jemjosher

ok so i would like to know what you think i will be making a proxy deck out of them as soon as i get some sweet pics im thinking the old bandi Harpies for the 3 monsters and the others i haven't a clue yet

to start off the mind set of this was to make Mia's deck and make it a bit more functional and slightly more fem-fatal by incorperating a part of her deck that was lost in translation Reflections i'm starting to go on so here we go

Monsters

Keep in mind they are all wind Mosters

HISTARIC HARPIE ****

LVL 4

Dragon/Effect

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard.You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Histaric Party" from your Deck to your Hand. This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard.

ATK/1100 DEF/1200

Harpie Lady Hunter****

LVL4

Winged Beast/Effect

You can discard this card from your hand to add a "Harpie" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/1700 DEF/150

SOARING HARPIE*****

LVL4

winged beast

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Winged beast with Harpie in it's name (except "Harpie's Brother") from your Deck ignorring Summoning conditions

ATK/1500 DEF/1200

Monovalent Harpie*****

LVL4

winged beast

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Winged beast with Harpie in it's name (except "Harpie's Brother") from your Graveyard ignorring Summoning conditions

ATK/1500 DEF/1200

Spells

Harpies wind seal

Field Spell

Increase the ATK and DEF of all Monsters With Harpie in there name exept for "Harpies Brother"by 300. You can summon a monster with Harpie in its name (except "Harpie's Brother") to your back row that cannot be attacked while there is a monster in the front row. If this card is Sent to the graveyard return any mosters in the back row to the owners hand

Harpies Refections

You can only activate this card when there are 1 or more face-up "Harpie Lady" on the field. Special Summon 1 Winged Beast with Harpie in its name (except "Harpie's Brother"). from your hand or Deck for every "Harpie Lady" on the field ignorring summoning conditions.

Traps

Harpies Shards of Reflective Glass

continuous

Halve the ATK of all your opponent's attacking monsters as long as you have a monster with harpie in its name (except "Harpie's Brother") on the field

Why is Hysteric Harpie a dragon?

Drop the name clause for Wind Seal.

And another card that would make things nice:

Harpie Lady Hunter

WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

4/1700/300

You can discard this card from your hand to add a "Harpie" Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

This way, you can run both Field Spells effectively enough.

Harpie Lady Hunter

WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

4/1700/300

You can discard this card from your hand to add a "Harpie" Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

This way' date=' you can run both Field Spells effectively enough.

[/quote']

hysteric harpie well its a dragon only to add some down fall i tryed to make a full proxy deck and my friends didnt like it at all and wer off on a tangent of it needs to have down fall so i made it a dragon and the other 2 lvl 5 to have them harder to pull out

now hunter is a awsome card i think i will do that with the one small chaneg to hunter drop the field spell and change it to spell and mabye lower the def to 150 let me know what you think thanks

I want to help too

i maded this one, if you want some boss on harpies

Harpie's Guardian Dragon ********

LVL 8

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more "Harpie" monsters.

Your opponent cannot select "Harpie" monsters you control as attack targets (except "Harpie's Guardian Dragon", "Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon" and "Harpie's Brother"). All "Harpie" Monsters gains 300 ATK and DEF for each "Harpie Lady" on the field.

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

i hope it could be useful

HISTERIC HARPIE ****

LVL 4

Dragon/Effect

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard.You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Histeric Party" from your Deck to your Hand.

ATK/1100 DEF/1200

Spells

Harpies Reflections

You can only activate this card when there are 1 or more face-up "Harpie Lady" on the field. Special Summon 1 Winged Beast with Harpie in its name (except "Harpie's Brother"). from your hand or Deck for every "Harpie Lady" on the field ignorring summoning conditions.

Also i dont think they need a new Field, The Harpies hunting ground its very cool.

what they need are monster and you give it a very good ones

i like your idea but i think you should be more careful in some details and study more the effects otherwise

8/10

Harpie Lady Hunter

WIND

Winged Beast/Effect

4/1700/300

This way' date=' you can run both Field Spells effectively enough.

[/quote']

hysteric harpie well its a dragon only to add some down fall i tryed to make a full proxy deck and my friends didnt like it at all and wer off on a tangent of it needs to have down fall so i made it a dragon and the other 2 lvl 5 to have them harder to pull out

now hunter is a awsome card i think i will do that with the one small chaneg to hunter drop the field spell and change it to spell and mabye lower the def to 150 let me know what you think thanks

I guess your friends had some concerns with balance. What I'd suggest is that instead of making them harder to summon, give limitations on the effects.

Make Soaring Harpie Level 4 and have its effect activate only when destroyed by battle. It's still good, and makes Soaring more accessable and easier to use.

As for Monovalent Harpie, I suggest something like this:

Monovalent Harpie

WIND

Winged-Beast/Effect

Level 4

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Winged-Beast "Harpie" monster (except "Harpie's Brother") from your Graveyard, ignoring Summoning conditions.

ATK/1600 DEF/1800

Also, I suggest doing something about Reflections. It's essentially a more broken form of Egotist.

Archived