Kingdom Hearts A Nobody's Organization Ranking Game

Ultimate Assassin Ninjew

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Water cunducts electricity and i am extremely injured. The paralasis slowly wears off while rain reaches ground and freezes again to make more ice. The water falling on me heals me and i am healed accept for few minor burns. Makes the rain fall harder into a nearby lake. I make the lake flood with water rushing towards and above you, 30 feet above you engulfing you with water. A storm is naturally created from rain and thunder strike onto the water around you. *(the first hit was yours)

*a black aura swirls around me and i hover into the air. In less then a sencond i travel through the dark corridors and apear right behind you, holding my sitar as a spear. I thrust it at you which you deflect but i kick you off the tower. I stare over the edge watching you fall*

COM he does. If you've forgotten, Water and flowers +Life!!

*The water heals some of my wounds, But the blood still flows. With the strength i have left, i pick up my scythe and go through a dark portal, reapper ten feet above you and stab you in the back with all my strength.*

the sitar has three point, all at the end.

*i regain my strength and stand up. I move away and strum a few notes. The notes create a shockwave that sends your body flying. you land again and i strum some more. the water rises from the ground and swirls around you. its power brings you to your feet. the water then goes around your body and freezes everything accept your head. the rain stops in midair and starts switching direction. they turn to ice shards and they start flying towards your face*

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH YOUR GAMES!!! GRACEFUL END!!! *goes into final form and swings the scythe so hard that half the building nearby falls, landing on you and crushing the water within you.*

One of us is going to lose, and its not going to be me.

GM note: This fight will not force anyone to go down a rank because you both have used illegal moves. Your weapon abilities are the only things you can use. Basic dark corridor movements and even Thundaga are not things you are able to use. Your an Organziation member that specializes in a certain weapon for a reason. If you guys want to allow character abilities then PM me and I might add it. Until then, fight it out to see who the victor is, but neither one will lose rank. This goes also with forms. I may not know what or how many forms someone may have, but it is not a weapons ability[unless that is your weapons ability, which noones is i'm sure of].

dang, so we can only use weapon abilities. you should've told us yesterday. A dark corridor movemonts should be made possible for all organization. Spells should be allowed if it works with your power, like larxene using thunaga. if no one gnna rank down then i surrender. Marluxia wins

Archived