[INH] 8 Man Battle Royale [prizes=Pretty big] Round 2: Started

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fell the burn...oh wait that's me. lol well here is my card...done in 20 minutes.

[spoiler=card]

66959.jpg

[spoiler=lore]FLIP: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this face-up card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 2 "Burn Tokens" (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The "Burn Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon. When the "Burn Tokens" are removed from the field, inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each "Burn Token".

I made sure it burrned with a flip effect and a special summon token effect but I made it harder for the tokens to get on the field to make it not over powered by just summonung them when it was destryoed as a result of battle without having to be face-up.

[align=center]25511d.jpg

If you control a face-up Pyro-Type monster' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a FIRE Synchro Monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the Synchro Summoned monster x300.[/quote'][/align]

[spoiler=my card]211861.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. If this card was Special Summoned by a monster effect, every time your opponent destroys a Pyro-Type or Fiend-Type monster and inflicts Battle Damage, deal an equal amount of Direct Damage to your opponent.

He's a heavy hitter but he needs some serious protection. i didnt give him any because of his massive effect.

Archived