[INH] 8 Man Battle Royale [prizes=Pretty big] Round 2: Started

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would have waited longer for making my card because I want to have it as perfect as possible for the contest...what I did was quicker...and I actually made a second one and compared them to see which would have been better...the second one I made was better effect wise since it brought back an old card which would help with the zombies some more.

sorry guys for being late..xD

here is my card, the last card: parapapam!!!

262433mu.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Set or Special Summoned except by its own effect. This card cannot attack. When this card is Normal Summoned, place it revealed in your opponent's hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your opponent's hand except this card. As long as your opponent has 2 or more cards in their hand, this card cannot be Summoned. When this card is the only card in your opponent's hand, Special Summon it to their field. Each time a monster is Summoned, the controller of this card loses 800 Life Points.

Wow... the first contest I did not get eliminated on the first round! I know I sound like a noob, but what is a burn effect? I made on before, is it like say...

"During your Main Phase, you may send 1 of your Insect-Type monsters from your hand or the field, to the Graveyard. You can not declare an attack that turn. When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent's Life Points are attacked directly x500 for every Insect-Type monster in the Graveyard." <------ Like that?

Archived