Harpie/ Amazoness cards

Just Crouton

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

Starting to expand into Harpie territory with this card.

197350e.jpg

Harpie Mankiller

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Harpie" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Harpie Mankiller."

197350q.jpg

Amazoness Future Commando

This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster with 1500 or less ATK, or "Amazon Archer" from your Deck. That monster's effect (s) is negated.

197350.jpg

Amazoness War Goddess

1 Warrior-type Synchro Monster + 1 "Amazoness" monster or "Amazon Archer"

All monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK and DEF x the combined Levels of all face-up "Amazoness" monsters and "Amazon Archers" on the field. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by battle with "Amazoness" monsters and "Amazon Archers" you control.

Remove the signature at the bottom of the image of "Amazoness War Goddess"

Your 3 cards look fine, but "Amazoness War Goddess" has a problem: her Fusion Materials.

Amazoness don't have neither Tuners nor Synchros, so to use the Goddess you would have to run an odd Amazoness + Warrior-Toolbox hybrid Deck that I believe wouldn't be consistent.

However, if you change the Goddess to a Synchro while lowering her level (to level 8 ) and ATK/DEF, and change the Commando to a Tuner, both would become great additions for Amazoness Decks.

The Commando already searches an Amazoness, so you could summon another level 4 and quickly summon the Goddess; you would have a nice combo right there.

Harpie Mankiller and Amazoness War Goddess need an age restriction of 15 or so. Since I'm 12, I'm not really allowed, but since I came here I'll have to rate.

The first card is almost perfect, the whole effect generally balanced. Harpies need that strong support. 9/10

I don't think the effect negotation is needed for Future Commando. It's sort of UP'ed for now, 8/10

The last card is UP'ed, sadly. It is balanced as Amazoness x2. Other than restrictions balanced, so 9/10 (sort of unoriginal)

Remove the signature at the bottom of the image of "Amazoness War Goddess"

Your 3 cards look fine' date=' but "Amazoness War Goddess" has a problem: her Fusion Materials.

Amazoness don't have neither Tuners nor Synchros, so to use the Goddess you would have to run an odd Amazoness + Warrior-Toolbox hybrid Deck that I believe wouldn't be consistent.

However, if you change the Goddess to a Synchro while lowering her level (to level 8) and ATK/DEF, and change the Commando to a Tuner, both would become great additions for Amazoness Decks.

The Commando already searches an Amazoness, so you could summon another level 4 and quickly summon the Goddess; you would have a nice combo right there.

[/quote']

I made Amazoness Synchros & Tuners (a lv2 and a lv4) in previous threads, I wanted War Goddess to be one of those new Synchro requiring Fusions. I made the requirements "1 Warrior-type Synchro Monster + 1 "Amazoness" under the assumption that some didn't see those threads.

Harpie Mankiller and Amazoness War Goddess need an age restriction of 15 or so. Since I'm 12' date=' I'm not really allowed, but since I came here I'll have to rate. [/b']

The first card is almost perfect, the whole effect generally balanced. Harpies need that strong support. 9/10

I don't think the effect negotation is needed for Future Commando. It's sort of UP'ed for now, 8/10

The last card is UP'ed, sadly. It is balanced as Amazoness x2. Other than restrictions balanced, so 9/10 (sort of unoriginal)

Have you seen the pre-existing Harpies, like the MRD Harpie Lady and RDS Harpie Girl? lol.

I have to disagree with Amazoness War Goddess being UP'd. She gives a -1000 ATK/DEF to all your opponent's monsters when she hits the field and acts like Ha Des for Amazoness monsters.

I see. You should have added a link in your post so we can see those Amazoness Synchro/Tuners.

But still, a Fusion in an Amazoness Deck would be bad, because you would have to run "Polymerization" or other Fusion cards. So, to Summon her you would require a Synchro (which already requires 2 monster, 1 Tuner among them), an Amazoness and the Spell card. That's like... 4 cards for just 1? Don't you think that's a bit too much?

I see. You should have added a link in your post so we can see those Amazoness Synchro/Tuners.

But still' date=' a Fusion in an Amazoness Deck would be bad, because you would have to run "Polymerization" or other Fusion cards. So, to Summon her you would require a Synchro (which already requires 2 monster, 1 Tuner among them), an Amazoness and the Spell card. That's like... 4 cards for just 1? Don't you think that's a bit too much?

[/quote']

There's Miracle Synchro Fusion for the Fusion trouble.

Maneater has boobs showing off. Real-Life Harpies have a skintight black cloth to hide them. Seriously' date=' this site is for all ages. I don't care whether you're perverted or not.

[/quote']

Those aren't feather things?

War Goddess looks best

for Future Commando "When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster with 1500 or less ATK, or "Amazon Archer" from your Deck. That monster's effect (s) is negated." <---here I wouldn't negate the monster's effects PERMANENTLY

8.8/10

Archived