[Kitty] Inuyasha Set (REMADE)

Kitty

Okay. After much thought I have decided to remake this whole entire set. I hope that you find it better than it was originally. I should hopefully have it all redone within the week, that is if I can stay on my computer long enough.

As usual please comment and tell me all my mistakes.

^^

[align=center]Main Characters

298112go.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Fire-Type monsters in your Graveyard. During the End Phase of the turn that this card is Special Summon, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card that can be equipped to this card to your Hand from your Deck.

298112a.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned if "Inuyasha the Half Demon" is face-up on your side of the field. Increase your Life Point by 200 for every LIGHT monster in your Graveyard.

Band of Seven

298112x.jpg

Effect

When this card is Summoned place a "Band of Seven Counter" (max. 3) on this card for every "Band of Seven" monster in your Graveyard. By removing 3 Band of Seven Counters from this card, you can select and return up to 2 “Band of Seven” monsters to your hand from your Graveyard.

298112w.jpg

Effect

When this card is Summoned to the field, Special Summon "Ginkotsu of the Band of Seven" from your hand or Deck to the field in face-up ATK position. For every "Band of Seven" card in your hand place a "Band of Seven Counter" on this card. (max. 3). Once per turn, remove one counter to destroy 1 monster card on your opponents side of the field.

298112k.jpg

Effect

If this card is Summoned successfully, draw 1 card. Place 1 Band of Seven Counter (max. 1) on this card for each “Band of Seven” monsters in your hand. Remove 1 Band of Seven Counter from this card, to Special Summon from your hand the lowest Level “Band of Seven” monster in DEF Position.

298112.jpg

Effect

This card can only be Summoned by the effect of “Renkotsu of the Band of Seven”. This card is switched into DEF Position during the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned. If this card would be destroyed by a result of a monster’s effect, decrease 1 monster's Level by 1 to negate the effect and destroy the monster.

298112o.jpg

Effect

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon from your Deck or hand 1 Level 4 or lower “Band of Seven” monster. If the Special Summoned monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can remove this card in the Graveyard from play to destroy the attacking monster.

298112h.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Summoned in ATK position. This card stays in DEF position until 3 turns after it was Summoned. Flip this card to ATK position during you 3rd End Phase, and you can destroy one Trap Card on the field.

298112f.jpg

Naraku's Forces

298112x.jpg

Effect

1 EARTH Tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Summon 3 Detachment Tokens (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 100/ DEF 100). When a “Detachment Token” is destroyed by your opponent, Special Summon 1 of the Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this monster in face-up ATK Position.

298112.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 “Kagara the Wind Sorceress” from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Cards. If this card would be destroyed by battle, discard 1 Spell or Trap card from your hand to negate the attack.

298112te.jpg

Effect

This card’s Attribute is also treated as FIRE. When this card destroys an opponent’s monster whose ATK is lower than this card’s increase your Life Points by the difference.

298112s.jpg

Effect

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters cannot be Flipped Summoned. Once per turn, by paying 200 Life Points this card can Attack your opponent directly.

298112n.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned if “Hakudoshi – The Eighth Detachment” is face-up on your side of the field. If this card is used as a material monster for a Synchro Summon it is returned to your Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

Spell Cards

Trap Cards

[/align]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9/10

OCG errors...god i hate this part...i have to correct things XP (changed parts will be in bold/underline)

all right Inyuyasha

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kagome Higurashi - Reincarnated Priestess." If this card is a target of an attacking monster, that has a DEF lower than the DEF of this card, the attacking monster is destroyed and Battle Damage is not calculated.

*im not sure but i think i have to change the first part of his effect, the part about targeting

Kagome-

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "Kikyo - Dead Priestess" from you hand or the field. When this card is summoned, Special Summon 1 "Inuyasha the Half Demon" from your hand or Deck to the field. This card gains 200 ATK if a "Inuyasha the Half Demon" is summoned successfully.

*the "a" before inuyasha is optional i think

Kikyo-

she seems to strong for a weak level and low stat monster...i suggest making her Level 7 with 2400-2600 ATK. If you do this instead of removing 2 LIGHT monsters remove 3

Kiara-

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 DARK monster from your hand to the Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK if "Sango the Demon Slayer" is face-up on the field.

*i dont know but 100 for DEF is pretty weak so i switched it to adding 500 for ATK, because that seemed more reasonable

Inuyasha's demonic form-

This card can only be equipped to "Inuyasha the Half Demon". While this card is equipped to a "Inuyasha the Half Demon", the equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each face-up monster on your opponent's field. This card is removed from play during your 3rd Standby Phase after activation.

Ally's determination-

This card is activated when "Sango the Demon Slayer" is the target of an attacking monster. You take no Battle Damage this turn and your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

*i dont think there has ever been a quick play trap before...i think chaning it to a normal trap will suffice

9/10

OCG errors...god i hate this part...i have to correct things XP (changed parts will be in bold/underline)

all right Inyuyasha

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kagome Higurashi - Reincarnated Priestess." If this card is a target of an attacking monster' date=' that has a DEF lower than [u']the DEF of this card[/u], the attacking monster is destroyed and Battle Damage is not calculated.

*im not sure but i think i have to change the first part of his effect, the part about targeting

Kagome-

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "Kikyo - Dead Priestess" from you hand or the field. When this card is summoned, Special Summon 1 "Inuyasha the Half Demon" from your hand or Deck to the field. This card gains 200 ATK if a "Inuyasha the Half Demon" is summoned successfully.

*the "a" before inuyasha is optional i think

Kikyo-

she seems to strong for a weak level and low stat monster...i suggest making her Level 7 with 2400-2600 ATK. If you do this instead of removing 2 LIGHT monsters remove 3

Kiara-

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 DARK monster from your hand to the Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK if "Sango the Demon Slayer" is face-up on the field.

*i dont know but 100 for DEF is pretty weak so i switched it to adding 500 for ATK, because that seemed more reasonable

Inuyasha's demonic form-

This card can only be equipped to "Inuyasha the Half Demon". While this card is equipped to a "Inuyasha the Half Demon", the equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each face-up monster on your opponent's field. This card is removed from play during your 3rd Standby Phase after activation.

Ally's determination-

This card is activated when "Sango the Demon Slayer" is the target of an attacking monster. You take no Battle Damage this turn and your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

*i dont think there has ever been a quick play trap before...i think chaning it to a normal trap will suffice

Um Thanks.

You know OCG isn't all that matters.

But thanks anyway.

ALso Bump.

Good job! But i have also made Inyuasha cards' date=' and as a competiter (Maybe, i don't know how good i am) i suggest adding abilitys such as Inyuasha's Wind Scar and Sesshourmaru's Dragon strike.

[/quote']

My friend I have them ready to be made. I have the Backlash Wave, Wind Scar, Dragon Strike, the swords, the Wind Tunnel and all. I need to add effects and post them.

;D

Nice! I have a suggestion for Wind Scar spell/trap card. Why not make it require Inyuasha to have tetsaiga as an equip spell card? same with Sesshoumaru?

I was thinking about doing that.

I'll have the swords plus the attacks up by the end of the week hopefully.

P.S. I forgot to give you a rating. 10/10! check my sig to see what it means.

P.S.S. ever seen the inyausha movies? Those have a few charcters you might want to have.

Thank you.

And yes.

I'll be adding the Great Dog Demon (Maybe as a Union).

And that is a great Idea. :D

But one Problem. There are no good images of any of the characters from either movie. I've looked.

Okay its sad do you watch the show? Cause you are using Tokijin instead of Tenseiga.....Kinda doesn't make alot of sense. I posted a thread with a bunch of equips you should take a look at. There more accurate.

I watch the show yes.

I know what I did, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Archived