[Kitty] Inuyasha Set (REMADE)

Kitty

Why though' date=' that doesn't make sense to make Tenseiga into Tokijin. Tenseiga should be used for ressurecting monsters not killing them.

[/quote']

I made it like that because I'm pressed for time here on YCM. When i get all the card finished that I have undone now. I might make a Tokijin and change the card effects around. But I'm only doing that when I get my others finished.

Oh BTW where did you get your Tokijin Pictures. I really must know.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for fixing Tokijin and Tensiega but I think you still need to change the effect of Dragon Strike since that is Tokijin's move.

Few things I would change would be to have Rin be a version of Red Eyes black chick. Something like "When this face-down card is attacked you may tribute this card to special summon 1 "Sesshomaru" from your deck or hand." Since Sesshomaru is aways there for Rin when shes in trouble.

Where did you get your pics by the way? Your shesshomaru pics were awesome, I really want the one for Tenseiga.

Thanks for fixing Tokijin and Tensiega but I think you still need to change the effect of Dragon Strike since that is Tokijin's move.

Few things I would change would be to have Rin be a version of Red Eyes black chick. Something like "When this face-down card is attacked you may tribute this card to special summon 1 "Sesshomaru" from your deck or hand." Since Sesshomaru is aways there for Rin when shes in trouble.

Where did you get your pics by the way? Your shesshomaru pics were awesome' date=' I really want the one for Tenseiga.

[/quote']

Okay. I'll fix it.

And I went to Google and was searching til I found them.

xD

I can't remember what I put for Sesshomaru.

But for Tenseiga I just put the name.

Cool IuYasha cards!8)

Thank you :D

happy-cat.jpeg

how cute can you get <3

~MK

damn...must...not....stare...at...directly!

too...weak...cant go on....

*slump*

seriously that is too cute and i dont like cats >_>

*points to avi* :P

Well done girl!

Epic cards! I mean EPIC!!

10/10 from me

Thank you Thank you :D

• 1 month later...

Archived