LA LA LA LA LA

Cyber Altair

/YCM/ my computer has restarted when I was downloading something important and big. Has this happened to you before?

Also f*** you Sony and your shitty firmware update.

The computer can win when ever it wants, the only promlem is you don't know when it's going to win and you fail, i did a small essay in school the other day nothing too big only 2 pages T-T and it froze, now lets just say it's screen looks really nice on my mantle.

My computer is crap. At any given time my internet, paint, or word will just stop responding and I'll loss what ever I was doing. I came close to losing like a page worth of an essay once.

While it doesn't happen as often as things just becoming unresponsive my computer freezes on a fairly frequent bases. Normally when that happens something would stop responding then the computer just goes belly up.

Yea, I hate my computer. Thank god I have a laptop now so I’m not forced to just use the desktop.

I wish everything ever had auto-save features.

Like real life. That' date=' and a Quick-Load button. God, I wish I had one of those.

[/quote']

I would save-state through multiple choice quizzes.

Problem is you don't find out if you answered correctly right after the question. You have to wait 'till the entire quiz is over, get your grade, get the answers, and then load-state to before the quiz.

Problem is you don't find out if you answered correctly right after the question. You have to wait 'till the entire quiz is over' date=' get your grade, get the answers, and [b']then[/b] load-state to before the quiz.

No, you save, run up to the front of the class and start reading the answer sheet off the teacher's desk. Then load, and there you are in your desk with the answers.

Or maybe you could grab the answer sheet and take it back with you through the quicksavewormholetimeportalthing.

I wish everything ever had auto-save features.

Like real life. That' date=' and a Quick-Load button. God, I wish I had one of those.

[/quote']

I would save-state through multiple choice quizzes.

Problem is you don't find out if you answered correctly right after the question. You have to wait 'till the entire quiz is over, get your grade, get the answers, and then load-state to before the quiz.

I would just do absolutely batshit crazy things to pass the time. In fact, IRL Save-States could be done for hilarious things in general.

*Savestate*

*Beat The Crap Out Of Someone*

*Revert*

Archived