chibimebytotalobeliskjpnd4.jpg

themagicianfromcelesjpgpm5.jpg

robotthingbymorriperkeltu2.jpg

halfdragonbydidjjpgset1sk0.jpg

commissionfoxbyshilinjpai1.jpg

angelbyelgrimlockjpgsetup4.jpg

dusksangelscythebysnapevm7.jpg

uniondescriptiononcepermn8.jpg

Once per turn, if you control one face up Total Obelisk card on your side of the field, you may equip this card to it, or unequip this card to special summon it to your side of the field (a monster may only be equipped with one union equip monster at a time). A monster equipped with this card is treated as a water attribute monster, and gains 500 DEF points. When a monster equipped with this card is attacked, discard one card from your hand to switch it to defense mode.

uniondescriptiononceperrg9.jpg

Once per turn, if you control one face up Total Obelisk card on your side of the field, you may equip this card to it, or unequip this card to special summon it to your side of the field (a monster may only be equipped with one union equip monster at a time). A monster equipped with this card is treated as a Fire attribute monster, and gains 500 ATK points. When a monster equipped with this card is attacked, discard one card from your hand to switch it to attack mode.

I immediately laughed when I saw Chibi. Pretty creative summoning condition XD.

Arcane Total Obelisk I can imagine would be a devastating card, and probably limited. But then again, stuff like Snatch Steal lasts only one turn.

I can just imagine this:

Player A: I summon Arcane Total Obelisk! (ATK: 2600) Now he'll attack!

Player B: What? I have Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Twin Dragon, and Cyber Dragon on the field

Player A: I'm attacking Cyber Dragon!

Player B: I don't think so... Limiter Removal!

Player A: *snickers* I activate... LIGHTNING VORTEX!

Player B: WTF?

Player A: PWNT! Roflmfaomfgzomfglawlzawesomesauce!

(Pretty random, that).

That would wreak untold havoc on the other guy's field.

The only broken one is Mecha Total Obelisk. He'd teeter between limited and banned...

Still, excellent cards...

Originality: 10/10

Art: 10/10

Playability: 8.7/10

Laugh-E-Meter: 12/10.

Archived