Powerful Tuner....Maybe to Powerful

[align=center]Hope you Enjoy ^^!

320638.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, draw 1 card. When this card is in your Graveyard while you control a Level 6 or higher Synchro Monster, you can remove this card from play to increase the ATK of 1 Synchro Monster you control by 500. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card while it is removed from play.

<(^^)> Hug if ya Love![/align]

The drawing effect would be the only thing OP'ed. Since this card has a decent Special Summoning effect, you will be drawing extra cards constantly with it.

Hehe, you could even perform many OTKs with this card, if used in combination with Future Fusion (and Chimeratech Overdragon as the Fusion target), the Level 6+ Synchro and Mass Driver:

1. Dump all your Machines from your Deck to the grave with Future Fusion, including the Droid.

2. Remove the Droid to boost the Synchro's ATK.

3. Remove a Machine monster from your grave to special Summon the Droid.

4. Tribute the Droid with Mass Driver.

5. Return to step 2 until you run out of other Machines OR draw the 5 Exodia cards OR reduce your Opponent's LP to 0 with Mass Driver.

6. Attack with your ATK-boosted Synchro.

It's a combo that requires 4 cards, but the hardest one to get would be the Synchro or Future Fusion, and that is not that bad in my opinion.

good to see you again' date=' LLD

I did miss rating your cards

change When to While

while it is removed from play should be from your removed from play pile

I don't see what's so OPed about it. Yes you can keep looping its effect, but 500 atk boost isn't THAT much

9.4/10

[/quote']

"Removed from play pile"? You don't see the word "pile" in the OCG. Its current OCG it's fine, but she could instead use: "While you control a Level 6 or higher Synchro Monster, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to increase the ATK of 1 Synchro Monster you control by 500."

And of course 500 ATK is not much, but what about 1000? 1500? 2000?

If you perform the above combo, you could easily Summon the Droid at least... 10 times, which translates to a +5000 ATK boost that doesn't fade during the End Phase. And if the Synchro happens to be Brionac, you get a pretty nice OTK right there.

I'd like it if you could remove it to give 500 ATK during either player's battle phase. I'd remove the Draw 1 card for "Summoning" it and make it, when it is Normal Summoned, or JUST Special Summoned.

I love everything about it though. Fatastic work!

Thanks all. I'll consider the changes ;3

My original was more OP since I originally left out the Once per turn bit.

I'll add change it to just Special Summoned.

Frex = Genius Combo guy with this card but I kinda like it like that ;3

THANKS A BUNCH ALCANDER ;3 lol and ya long time no see :3 how are ya?

And thanks Crisis King :3

When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card. While you control a Level 6 or higher Synchro Monster, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to increase the ATK of 1 Synchro Monster by 500. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon removed from play card.

I feel this is better, but what do i know. lol

Archived