Tremendous fire-3

ookazi-2

Misfortune-3

multiply-2

Traps: 7

Zoma the spirit-3

call of the haunted

cemetery bomb-3

Any other burn cards that you would suggest? Any cards that would make it easier to draw the cards mentioned above?

....Reflect bounder' date=' [b']omninous fortuneteller,[/b] mecha dog marron, blasting the ruins.............maybe some of these cards.

1. ominous is too time priority needed so it isn't needed. I considered mecha dog marron which now that I think about it. It would be a good idea to have two creature swaps if allowed. For example, you have immortal of thunder face down. Swap him with creature swap and attack your opponent with the new monster if strong enough.

With Mecha dog marron you could do the same.

Like icy god said, add in dark room of nightmares. Its a very good card for burn deck.

U can add in secret barrel as its a good card for a burn deck.

I can't remember the name but there is a card that deal damage every time a monster card is send to the graveyard.

Or u can add in magical thorn as ur deck focus on destroying plus burn ur opponent.

I think dark room of nightmare is banned.

It is not banned and will never be banned because it is a terrible card, even in burn decks. It has always been unlimited.

Dark Room of Nightmare - Continuous Spell

Each time damage, except Battle Damage, is inflicted to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card's effect is not applied to the effect of "Dark Room of Nightmare".

It is not banned and will never be banned because it is a terrible card' date=' even in burn decks. It has always been unlimited.

Each time damage, except Battle Damage, is inflicted to your opponent's Life Points, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card's effect is not applied to the effect of "Dark Room of Nightmare".

[/quote']

It is in the March banned list by the looks.

It is not banned and will never be banned because it is a terrible card' date=' even in burn decks. It has always been unlimited.

[/quote']

No, it is not. It is not banned and has never been banned. Probably never will be banned.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

[/quote']

No, it is not. It is not banned and has never been banned. Probably never will be banned.

Why is it banned on my YVD then?

[/quote']

Why is it banned on my YVD then?

Because some idiot must have programmed in a horrible banlist. That link is the official banlist.

Archived