Local tourney report. :]

[align=center]

Alright bellends?

So, seeing as it's the holidays over here in England, probably is for you guys in other countries aswell, my local tourney decided to have a mid-week tournament, I decided to pop along.

I'm running sex Blackwings.

[spoiler=Decklist]

1 Dark Armed Dragon

3 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn

3 Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame

3 Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow

2 Blackwing - Bora the Spear

2 Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honour

2 Doomcaliber Knight

1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

1 Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North

1 Morphing Jar

3 Book of Moon

2 Black Whirlwind

1 Allure of Darkness

1 Brain Control

1 Mind Control

1 Heavy Storm

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Icarus Attack

2 Royal Oppression

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Solemn Judgement

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Mirror Force

Anyways, on with the tourney~

Round 1: Lightsworn

Game 1:

He starts off; He Charges, then Recharges, milling 1 Wulf off of his Recharge, ditching another with Recharge, he goes Lumina Garoth, he sets a backrow and ends.

I suspect beckoning facedown and MST it, I was correct, I suspect Honest aswell and set Morphing Jar, set Dustshoot and bottomless and end.

He draws, I standby phase Dustshoot and return his JD to his deck, he tributes Garoth for Celestia and I bottomless and he destroys my MJar, he pokes with Lumina and then Wulf so I lose 31, end phase he mills another wulf and I think I'm screwed.

I topdeck Brain control, activate Whirlwind, summon Sirocco w/o tributes, grab bora, b-con the Wulf, book the lumina, special gale, gale over lumina, sirocco and wulf poke for 41, mp2 I sync Gale and wulf for Black Rose and end. He scoops :D

Game 2:

I side in Mind Crush, nobleman of extermination and Divine Wrath, I remember he brings out double JD second turn, only to find me solemn 1 and divine wrath the other, I nobleman his beckoning and he only grabs 1 JD from the chain, but I have dark armed and armour master out and beat him down.

Round 2: Hopeless Dragon

Game 1:

Can't remember much except I get armour master out early and solemn his Wing Blast so then he has nothing else to remove Armour Master, I win.

Game 2: I summon 2 Armed Wings and DAD in the same turn :D I win.

Round 3: Gladiator Beasts

Game 1:

I get Oppression out early and he has nothing to stop my Sirocco'd Bora on Murmillo :evil:

Game 2:

First turn Herk is a good play :(

Game 3:

First turn herk doesn't phase me as I go Sirocco -> Bora -> Bora -> Gale -> Pwn.

Round 4 (top 8): Blackwings

Game 1:

He siroccos my swarmed field and runs me over with his supreme lolatk.

Game 2: I side in 1 Swallows Nest (specifically for mirror)

I second turn kill him.

I go Storm, Whirlwind, Sirocco, grab Bora, summon bora, summon another bora from my hand, use siroccos effect, swallows nest into another sirocco, use the new siroccos effect and run him over

Game 3:

See game 2.

Round 5: Gadgets. Evil evil Gadgets.

Game 1:

He opens 3 D-Prison, 1 Gadget and Trago and Oppression, I can't do anything :(

Game 2:

I side out my Oppressions for a 3rd vayu and Nobleman.

I nobleman his D-Prisons

I swarm the hell out of him with Vayus because of oppression fail, I beat him down and win.

Game 3:

Likewise to game 2.

Round 6: Twilight.

Game 1:

Gets out an early Trago, and blocks me for a while as I don't draw Sirocco, he drops double JD and wins.

Game 2:

Can't remember much, I get armour master out and he mills Beckonings and JDs. I win.

Game 3:

WARNING, this is possibly the most epic duel I've ever had.

I start.

I set Shura, oppression, book of moon.

He ddraws mali, I oppression the mali, he summons breaker, I book the breaker, he charges into lumina in hope to mill wulf, but doesn't, I go grepher, ditch sirocco to send vayu, drop dad, summon armed wing, he drops his hand and scoops, he's holding double JD and DAD.

I end up x-0 8D

I get 10 packs of ABPF, pulling ulti fader and ulti moon and sun dragons, so pretty decent, wouldn't mind an emmersblade though. :D

Sorry if I said something incorrect, my mind is hazy. and probably misplayed there aswell.

bai

[/align]

PS: All trolls welcome.

I get 10 packs of ABPF' date=' pulling ulti fader and ulti moon and sun dragons, so pretty decent, wouldn't mind an emmersblade though. :D[/quote']

Great pulls there ;)

WARNING' date=' this is possibly the most epic duel I've ever had.

I start.

I set Shura, oppression, book of moon.

He ddraws mali, I oppression the mali, he summons breaker, I book the breaker, he charges into lumina in hope to mill wulf, but doesn't, I go grepher, ditch sirocco to send vayu, drop dad, summon armed wing, he drops his hand and scoops, he's holding double JD and DAD.[/quote']

Indeed it was epic :3

Gragonith is awesome.

It's just overshadowed.

Anyways' date=' congrats on your win. Put the Fader in a Yellow envelope and mail it to :

P. Bear

Molestation Street 68

Sparta

[/quote']

ill have you know im still in a hissy fit with you from the other thread

In that case...

D:

Gragonith is awesome.

It's just overshadowed.

Anyways' date=' congrats on your win. Put the Fader in a Yellow envelope and mail it to :

P. Bear

Molestation Street 68

Sparta

[/quote']

ill have you know im still in a hissy fit with you from the other thread

In that case...

D:

MAIL IT TO ME!!!

123 Awesome St., 001337, Pimp TX

:D

OT: Is the single Blizzard running well?

Archived