How would you react?

JadenxAtemYAOI

How old is she?

14 turning 15 in June :/ It was th ex that cheated on her but I'm still calling BS. I never saw here thicker than I am now. She may have been gone a year but the time difference doesn't make sense. Her ex broke up with her 2 months before

This post is making me think that kids are going to start having sex in elementary school within the next 5-10 years. Seriously.... is it that hard to hold in your pants? =/

How old is she?

14 turning 15 in June :/ It was th ex that cheated on her but I'm still calling BS. I never saw here thicker than I am now. She may have been gone a year but the time difference doesn't make sense. Her ex broke up with her 2 months before

This post is making me think that kids are going to start having sex in elementary school within the next 5-10 years. Seriously.... is it that hard to hold in your pants? =/

Apparently. =/

I would make a disgusted face.

Then I would WALK AWAY. Like a baws.

How old is she?

Apparently so - considering how much sex is being flashed around in the media.

If you're former best friend told you she was pregnant and she gave birth a while back. And she's your bf/gf/s sister :/ I did not know at all. I have the urge to kill her jk about the killing

If you're former best friend told you she was pregnant and she gave birth a while back.

If you're former best friend told you

If you're former best friend

If you're former

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

you're

How old is she?

I expect it to be less than that.

And yes. These kids these days cannot hold that urge to drop their pants and go doggy.

I'm not even joking.

I would say: WTF?? But you are a boy!!

How old is she?

Apparently. =/

I would make a disgusted face.

Then I would WALK AWAY. Like a baws.

This week the news in my country had a report about a case that make me think about that. In a school this year have been 5 pregnant girl of 13 to 15 years old. Apparently the dad is the same in all cases' date=' and the girls say he looks like this:

[img']http://www.telefuturo.com.py/images/PapaCorazon/dani.jpg[/img]

Seriously, one of the first things I will teach to my children will be how to use a condom...

This week the news in my country had a report about a case that make me think about that. In a school this year have been 5 pregnant girl of 13 to 15 years old. Apparently the dad is the same in all cases' date=' and the girls say he looks like this:

Seriously, one of the first things I will teach to my children will be how to use a condom...[b']lolrly?[/b]

Kind of an ironic thing to teach your children... lol

Archived