Charmander, I choose you! (Baby Dragon + Early Vanillas)

BabyDragonMRD-NA-SP-UE.jpg

baby dragon is awsum cuz when time wizard goes SPARKLE SPARKLE he grows and all opponents monsters go old and then 1000 dragon can defeat them and then you win just like joey did OMGJOEY

Anyways, discuss how hilarious it would be to see someone run this at a tournament. Also, I'd love to see old Vanillas get new support.

Baby Ultimate Dragon

8* WIND Dragon 3600/2100

"Baby Dragon" + "Baby Dragon" + "Baby Dragon"

This card can attack the opponent directly.

all the early vanillas where epic' date=' Alligator Swordsman and Alligator Swords Dragon need to be realeased in TCG now! and back in the day if you had 1500-1900 and cost a tribute, you were considered good...

[/quote']

[lol]and now if you have a 2300 monster that cost a tribute your considered bad [/lol]

Add new Vanilla support by making more Fusions and Synchros that rely on Normal Monsters, and give penalties for using Effect Monsters. Or S/T cards that can't be destroyed once per turn if the only monsters you control are Normal Monsters.

How about:

Average Length Sword

Equip Spell Card

"You can only equip this card to a Normal Monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK for each Effect Monster your opponent controls. This card can not be destroyed while your opponent controls any face-up Effect Monsters."

OR

Ego Boost

Continuous Trap Card

"When you Tribute Summon a Normal Monster, it gains 500 ATK for each monster Tributed, and you can return 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls to their hand."

I demand support for my Duel Spirit! Way better than Baby Dragon, see?

AquaMadoorLOB-NA-R-1E.jpg

Also' date=' I'd love to see old Vanillas get new support.[/quote']

I had built a deck back on Wc06 with a bunch of Vanilla Dragons that can be Summoned by Enchanting Fitting Room(Wc07 through 10 have a lack of vanilla dragons).

Effectivly it would spam the field with vanillas, Human Wave Tactics would then cycle through them -> Summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon(its 06, go with it) -> and it would have like crazy-high ATK.

It was fun.

Baby Ultimate Dragon

8* WIND Dragon 3600/2100

Did you mean "Ultimate Baby Dragon" or are you trying to imply if there's a "Baby Ultimate Dragon" then there's gonna be an Adult "Ultimate Dragon" in the future? :o

Baby Ultimate Dragon

8* WIND Dragon 3600/2100

Did you mean "Ultimate Baby Dragon" or are you trying to imply if there's a "Baby Ultimate Dragon" then there's gonna be an Adult "Ultimate Dragon" in the future? :o

I don't care, actually...

owait

Ultimate Dragon

"Ultimate Baby Dragon" + "Time Wizard"

10* WIND Dragon 4500/3000

(Blah blah blah fusion materials must be correct.)

Once per Turn, you can destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect.

Baby Ultimate Dragon

8* WIND Dragon 3600/2100

I don't care' date=' actually...

owait

Ultimate Dragon

"Ultimate Baby Dragon" + "Time Wizard"

10* WIND Dragon 4500/3000

(Blah blah blah fusion materials must be correct.)

Once per Turn, you can destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. [s']This card cannot attack the opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect.[/s]

Now it is playable. :3

Archived