Wickedness

snetonobre

Well. I've seen the card Seal of Wickedness and wanted to do the monster that appears in it.

Consider that the artwork of Seal of Wickedness is not negating the effect of a monster but powering up Wickedness

72445.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn you can add 1 "Seal of Wickedness" from your deck to your hand. Each time the effect of a monster is negated this card gain 1000 ATK. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster Level 7 or lower.

Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can add 1 "Seal of Wickedness from your Deck to your Hand. Each time the effect of a monster is negated, this card gains 800 ATK. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster.

I think thats a better effect fix.

The card picture wont load for me so I dont know its ATK to see if its OP or not.

Once per turn during your Standby Phase' date=' you can add 1 "Seal of Wickedness from your Deck to your Hand. Each time the effect of a monster is negated, this card gains 800 ATK. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster.

I think thats a better effect fix.

The card picture wont load for me so I dont know its ATK to see if its OP or not.

[/quote']

Why did you include Standby Phase? There's no need for that. And the card is a Level7/DAR/Fiend/0/0.

Pretty Underpowered to say the least, since it takes too long to get this cards ATK to a meaningful levels.

Why did you include Standby Phase? There's no need for that. And the card is a Level7/DAR/Fiend/0/0.

Pretty Underpowered to say the least, since it takes too long to get this cards ATK to a meaningful levels.

So I should change the ATK boost to 1000?

Okay I'll edit it.

Archived