Pokemon: Dioshi Region (Very own poke-dex /Accepting/Started)

[spoiler=Plot]A new region of pokemon was discovered, the Dioshi Region! founded by Prof. Kanji. Where wonderful new pokemon where found. An entirely NEW region full of pokemon ready for you to train and capture! The professor is waiting for the new trainers to come and get there starter pokemon. Your mission is to make it pass the 8 Gym Leaders and win the POKEMON LEAGUE CHALLENGE lawl good luck.

There will also be a Team like any other pokemon series there team name IS.... Black-Star

[spoiler=Poke-Dex of pokemon]

I found this image dipping around in a friend's account on deviant art. I do not own this picture in any way shape or form thank you for looking. =] Your starter pokemon are poke-dex number's 1-18 =]. Legendary Pokemon are off limits to everyone no matter what kind of trainer you are. You can include the legendary pokemon if you wish, into your story. Legendary Pokemon are #286-300.

POKEDEX_ORYU_by_shinyscyther.jpg

[spoiler=Character App]

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]):

Name:

Appearance (Put it in a spoiler and make it pokemonish):

Age):

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6):

Pokemons moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP):

Pokemons Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]:

Bio:

[spoiler=My Character]

Type of character [Trainer/Coordinator/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]):Trainer

Name: Alec Aldervic

elite_four_ryan_by_deidara_fuuka.png

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6):Carbonet (Starter)

Pokemon's moves:Ember, Smokescreen, and Tackle

Pokemon's Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]:Carbonet - Fire

Bio (Doesn't need to be super long unless gym leader):Alec just began his adventure and his hope to win the pokemon league.

[spoiler=Rules]

There needs to be rules you know.

1. All YCM rules

2.only pokemon in the region are ones on the poke-dex picture

3.maximum of 6 pokemon in your party

4.maximum of 4 moves per pokemon

5.this is ADV/ADVANCED so minimum of 4 lines please

6.NO LEGENDARY POKEMON IN ANY PARTY FOR MORE THAN A WHOLE POST

7. No GODMODDING

[spoiler=Towns and Cities]

Every region needs towns and cities. You can describe the towns any which way you please but please make it fit with other people's description.

Seocrest Town - Professor's Lab

Gym Towns and Cities

Creos City - Gym Leader: Allie Vermont (by BackBiter)

Venomz Town - Gym Leader: Rick Rocker [spoiler=Rick's Profile]Rock_Ground_gym_leader_Landon_by_deidara_fuuka.png

Age): 17

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6):Realeon, Torento, Maskerth, Monterra, Kitsu and Punkounter

Pokemons moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP):Will be revealed

Pokemons Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]: All Ground and Monterra is Ground/Flying

Bio:A wild spirit and enjoys spending time away from his gym. Most of his gym battles happen in the outdoors and he caries a pack for his Gym Badges.

Accuo Town (Dioshi's Seaport) - Gym Leader N/A

Fuacco City (Desert Region) - Gym Leader N/A

Beso Town - Gym Leader: N/A

Geo-Foreach City: Gym Leader N/A

Steel City: Gym Leader N/A

Azolne City: Gym Leader - Jimmy Yard

Other Towns

Veocrest City- Contest Town - Market Town

Soulpress Town - Contest Town

Lexo Town - Contest Town

Creshe City - Contest Town - Market Town

Dexad Town - Contest Town

Fequa City - Contest Town

[spoiler=Battle Format]

Well I haven't really seen battling between people in the role playing so I'll allow it here.

The steps to battle are as fallowed:

PM the person you which to battle

You plan out the battle this means the victor and every step of it.

Each people must be on a mutual agreement on who will win.

The two must also choose which of the two will be posting(Doesn't matter who is doing and you can split the battle between the two)

As long as you fallow these steps you can battle to your heart's content.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]): Gym Leader

Name: Nion Blade

1z5lzc9.png

Age): 18

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6): 1.Shellew, 2.Stormer, 3.Rayzen,4)Thunda,5) Boxild

Pokemons moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP): 1)Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Hydro Cannon and Whirlpool.2)Volt Tackle,Thunderbolt, Charge Beam and Thunder Wave. 3) Shock Wave, Zap Cannon, Thunder Fang and Magnet Rise.4)Thunderbolt, Shockwave, Spark and Charge.5) Vital throw, Focus Punch, Zap Cannon and detect

Pokemons Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]:1.Water,2. thunder, 3.Thunder,4.thunder, 5. Electric/fighting.

Bio: Nion is a mixed type gym leader. When he was younger his parents were stolen by Team Mist. They stole him but he found a Shellew in the sack that he was put in. He told the Shellew that he had to escape so they worked together to escape. When they got out they saw a Mayor and he suggested that Nion should become a Gym Leader.

his gym is in Beso City. Number 4 gym leader.

Will be updated.

Type of character: Trainer

Name: Callum Sharpe

Appearance: [spoiler=My Pokemon Trainer]

3a356b391d631bda7091b38527e11ba2.jpg

Ignore the Scyther and Weedle.

Character's pokemon: Mofub

Pokemons moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Poison Sting

Pokemons Type: Grass/Poison

Bio: Callum is a Trainer who has been on the Pokemon League Challenge a little longer that trainers just starting out, so he knows a little more about pokemon than most people. Callum's family moved around a lot, due to Callum Sharpe Sr.'s job as a Pokemon Mapmaker, and when the Sharpes heard about the Dioshi Region, they were one of the first ones there. Due to this constant moving, Callum is not close to many people, and one of those people is his younger brother, who Callum fully expects to encounter on the Pokemon League Challenge in a couple of years.

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]):Trainer

Name:Vex Allen

Pokemon_Trainer_Jet_by_Selvix.png

Age):10

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6):Bluser

Pokemons moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP):Razor Leaf, Tackle, Growth

Pokemons Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]:Grass

Bio: Veo was never cool but when he got his pokemon before his friends he topped them he meats Alec on his journey and they become friends.

If you can have 2

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]):Gym Leader # 1 Creos City

Name:Allie Vermont

Pokemon_FF_Gym_Leader_Tesla_by_klnothincomin.png

Age):15

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6):Thunda, Gettam, and Raykay

Pokemon's moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP): Thunda - Tunder, Zap Cannon, Volt Tackle, and Quick Attack

Raykay - Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Ariel Ace

Gettam - Discharge, Volt Tackle, Rock Smash, Mach Punch

Pokemon's Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]: Both Elec.

Bio: Allie has been Gym Leader for a while but has rarely lost. Her Electric Pokemon are top notch and can handle even the most powerful Rock, and Ground Type Pokemon.

BB it's fine to have however many character's as you wish.

Alec just walked out of Professor Kanji's office. He looked down at his new Poke-Dex and the ball containing his new Pokemon. "I can't believe it the time is finally here," he said. He looked ahead, seeing a forest full of uncaught Pokemon just waiting to become Alecs'. He ran at full speed his black clothing we not slowing him down at all. He entered the forest and saw a wild Fluren, a small brown and orange dog-looking pokemon standing in front of him took at his Poke-ball containing his new pokemon Carbonet, and said "Carbonet, let's move it to it." A small dog with fur flowing down its back appeared from the ball and roared. "Go Carbonet, use Tackle," he commanded and his pokemon took a full on charge to the wild Fluren, the wild pokemon easily dodged and released its own attack. "No way that Fluren knows how to use Rock Slide," said Alec in astonishment as the wild pokemon's attack conjured up multiple rocks and hurled them at Carbonet. "Carbonet, dodge," Carbonet was just as Fluren moving easily out of the way of the attacks. "Now Carbonet, use Smokescreen fallowed by Ember," Carbonet fallowed its trainer's instructions and fire smoke out of its mouth followed by a small fire attack which on impact with the smoke made an explosion, engulfing Fluren. When the smoke Fluren was unconscious Alec did not hesitate and threw an empty Poke-Ball at the wild pokemon. The pokemon entered the ball and stayed there. Alec cheered, "Awesome, I caught Fluren." He heard a voice behind him congratulate him. Alec quickly turned around and saw a teenager with long brown hair and green eyes clad in blue and khaki clothing. "Who are you," Alec asked.

Veo hid behind a tree watching the amazing display of raw talent that the boy in black clothing possessed for battling. "I have to meet him," he said and smiled waiting for the opportune time to introduce himself. He recalled how embarrassing his first attempt at trying to catch a pokemon went.

FLASHBACK

"A wild Frutloose," Veo said smiling knowing his pokemon would have an advantage over the wild pokemon. "Go, Bluser," he yelled. "Hit Frutloose with Razor Leaf," Veo Commanded. Bluser looked at Veo and began to snicker as if he knew his trainer was no good at battling. Frutloose took this as an opportunity to attack Bluser, it ran straight at the small green pokemon, and headbutted him with more force than the green pokemon could take. Bluser was lifted off into the air and hit a tree. Bluser was angered by the assault and fired a powerful Razor Leaf attack from its tail knocking out the opposing Frutloose. "Poke-ball, go," he said throwing it at Frutloose and capturing it might've been harder than Veo thought but at least he pulled it off. He asked Bluser to return and quickly added his new pokemon to his belt.

END FLASHBACK

"I think, I should wait," he said diving back behind the tree. If he asks to battle I can't beat those pokemon he has now. Then he heard "Who are you," it was the boy in the black clothe confronting a new opponent.

Can mine be elite four, that travels like Cynthia. If not He'll just be an experienced trainer from another region.

Type of character: Elite four or experienced trainer.

Name: Cultin Inigada

Appearance: [spoiler=]Pokemon_Trainer_Vyn_by_Kittn622.jpg

[spoiler=Characters pokemon:]Tachih

Pokemons moves: Slash, Extremespeed, Aireal ace, Earth power.

Pokemons Type: Steel & Ground?

Raykay:

Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt tackle, Extremespeed, Shadow ball.

Type(s): Lightning

Anttak:

Moves: Slash, focus punch, Giga Impact, Swords dance.

Type(s): Steel & fighting?

Baltron:

Moves: Focus punch, Extremespeed, Aura sphere, Iron tail

Type(s): Fighting & steel

Manyo:

Moves: Leaf storm, Petal dance, aerial ace, Crunch.

Type(s): Grass & Flying

Omegreon:

Moves: Dont know untill I learn type.

Type(s): Dont know, sorry but I cant tell.

Bio: Later.

Callum did not move a single inch. He slowly watched the pokemon inch its way through the soft green grass, moving towards the lake which Callum had just emerged from. And a strange pokemon, it was. It was beaver-like in shape, with a soft and fuzzy fur, short stubby arms and powerful, developed legs. It had blue and brown mixed fur, blue being most prominent, and brown a subtle slash of color. And the strangest part of it; It was carrying a large sharp stone in its arm! Callum risked startling the pokemon by looking over at his bag; It laid several feet away, where it had been discarded with the rest of his things when Callum had fancied a dip in the water. Callum turned back to the pokemon; It was splashing happily in the water. Callum began to move slowly to his bag, watching the pokemon as he did so. He thrust his arm out behind him, and- yes! He could feel the coarseness of the bag under his hand. Quietly, Callum extricated a pokedex and his pokeballs from the bag, setting the Pokeballs on the ground. He raised his hand and looked at the pokemon with the Pokedex. It registered the Pokemon as a Cascotter, at a average level. A water/ground pokemon, Callum thought. Could be useful. Callum took the first of his pokeballs and threw it up in the air. The Cascotter jumped and watched as the ball hit the ground and exploded in a swirl of light and sound, and as a slight, green raccoonish pokemon emerged from it.

"Mofub!!" It cried.

"Mofub, hit that Cascotter with Tackle!" Called Callum.

Mofub leapt into the air and collided with the Cascotter, who went flying back into the water. Mofub landed on the ground, only to be swiped at by Cascotter as he used Slash.

"Mofub, use Vine Whip and stop Cascotter!" Callum shouted enthusiastically, picking up a Pokeball.

Mofun dodged Cascotter and nodded at Callum. Green vines grew out of Mofub's back and entangled Cascotter, preventing it from moving.

"Now! Pokeball, go!" Callum sent the Pokeball flying at the Cascotter. In another swirl of light and sound, Cascotter disappeared into the Pokeball. The pokeball began to move, as though Cascotter was trying to escape. Callum bit his lip and waited on tetherhooks for what would happen. With a sudden click, the pokeball stopped moving. Breathing in relief, Callum began to grin. He had caught Cascotter!

The stranger had disappeared as soon as he had appeared, Maybe it was my imagination. Alec began to walk deeper into the forest he was astonished to say the least at the sight of all the wild pokemon. He continued amazed to see the pokemon he was looking at. "Greon," a small brownish-grayish dog-like creature said directing a question at Alec. "Well, aren't you a cute one," he said picking up the wild Greon. Alec attempted to pet the do, but it bit Alec and held on for dear life as Alec swung his hand around in pain.

"LEAVE MY POOR GREON ALONE," yelled a female with blonde hair carrying a khaki colored bag obviously taller than Alec. The girl was running at full speed towards Alec. She collided with Alec and grabbed her pokemon from his hands. "Oh, so this must be your Greon?" he asked pissed at being attacked by both the pokemon and its trainer.

"Yes, and I'm Brea," she said glaring at Alec.

"I'm Alec," he replied stretching his good hand out towards Brea.

"We're gonna battle two on two," she said not accepting the handshake.

"What for," he asked.

"You tried to steal my Greon," she said.

"I thought he was a wild pokemon," replied Alec annoyed.

"It's a she first off, and second you're a dirty lier," she said sticking her tongue at him.

"Fine, I'll battle you," he said smiling. After they took their respective positions Alec asked, "Two on two correct?"

"Yeah, unless you don't have two pokemon," Brea asked smiling at Alec.

"Let's rock and roll, Fluren," Alec said throwing the pokeball it hit the ground and opened. A spiral of white light came from the ball. A small cat -like pokemon came formed from the light. It was orange and brown.

"Fluren," it yelled.

"On second thought I'd rather not battle you," Brea said looking away. "See yah," she said running off to the west.

"Women," Alec said sighing.

[spoiler=Character App for Brea]

Type of character:Trainer

Name: Brea Lovings

Pokemon_Trainer_Anna_by_viandi.jpg

Age):

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6): Greon, Second - Unknown

Pokemon's moves: Greon - Bite

Pokemon's Type: Greon - Normal

Bio:A stubborn girl by birth and she didn't care who knew it.

Alec seemed annoyed by the sudden appearance disappearance of the strange girl, Brea, and her Greon. Alec walked on forward and saw an enormous lake. He could see a battle commencing between a trainer and a wild Cascotter. The trainer was tall, and lean. His hair was a bright shade of brown and his eyes were lime green. The trainer easily overpowered Cascotter. Alec thought to himself, Wow, he's good, I really should test myself against him. "Hello," Alec said walking up to the unknown boy, "What is your name?"

"Callum, Callum Sharpe," the boy replied.

"Well, I'm Alec, nice to meet you," Alec said smiling as he met the tall and strapping teenager.

"You look like a very skilled Trainer," Callum said holding out two pokeballs, "Wanna battle?"

Alec took out both of his only to occupied pokeballs and replied, "Your on."

The two trainers took there respective places, Alec in full clothing and Callum still in the shorts he walked out the lake of.

"Lets rock and roll, Fluren," Alec yelled as he threw his first pokeball. The small cat-like creature came out and yelled, "Fluren."

"Nice Fluren you got there," Callum commended, "But I'll do you one better." "Splash on, Cascotter," he said throwing his pokeball. The ball hit the ground and from a bright spiral of white light, the small brown and blue otter like creature emerged. Alec took out his Poke-Dex and pointed it at Cascotter, "Cascotter, The Rock Otter Pokemon, Cascotter enjoys eating the grass around rivers and lakes before going out for a swim. Cascotter can break two tons of rock with it's powerful Break Fist." Intense, Alec spoke to himself.

"Alright then, I'll start off," Alec said he thought back to the moves his Fluren knew, Rock Smash, Rock Slide, Strength and Sand-Attack. "Hit Cascotter with, Rock Smash," as Alec commanded his little pokemon's right paw began to glow white as it in closed on the otter like creature.

"Counter with Break Fist," Callum replied as his pokemon's left paw turn bright Blue and collided with the attack from Fluren. An enormous explosion ensued the collision, but when it cleared both Pokemon seemed unharmed. "Cascotter, use Water Gun," Callum commanded.

"Fluren, dodge," Alec commanded, but to late as his small pokemon was engulfed by the water attack. As Fluren stood there after the attack its little legs began to shake rapidly and it fell to the floor. "Fluren," the pokemon was defeated. "Ok, I got more where that came from," Alec called out, "Explode out Carbonet." Alec threw his pokeball and after the bright white light disappeared a small orange and red pokemon appeared and yelled, "Carbonet." I'm at a disadvantage against his Cascotter, Alec began wondering the best way to fight the Water/Ground Pokemon. "Use Ember," Alec commanded but instead of the normal small fire that irrupted from the small pokemon's mouth it instead began to roll and was engulfed in fire.

"Looks as though your Carbonet can use Flame Wheel," Callum replied. "But, I can counter with Aqua Jet," he continued. Cascotter began to power up as it was engulfed in rushing water, as it launched itself at the flame covered Carbonet. The two attacks met head on and a giant explosion ensued the collision. As the smoke cleared Carbonet both Carbonet and Cascotter seemed tired and were panting, "Lets go Cascotter use Break Fist," again the otter's left paw began to glow bright blue as it launched itself at Carbonet.

"Carbonet dodge and use tackle," Alec commanded as the small fire type pokemon was to fast for the tired Cascotter and easily moved out the way, but Carbonet was easily as tied as the otter and faltered before launching itself at the small brown and blue beast.

The attack hit Cascotter head on, "Cascotter use Break Fist." Callum pulled out this close range attack and it had a direct hit on Carbonet. Both pokemon faltered a bit and fell to the ground unconscious.

"So," Alec seemed disappointed by the outcome. "I guess you win," he said returning Carbonet to its pokeball.

"Yeah," Callum said smiling and ruffling his hair. Callum pointed east and said, "There is a town nearby called Creos City, there is a Pokemon center along with a gym you should go there."

"Umm, thanks for the info," Alec said embarking towards the direction Callum said.

OoC: 'But I'll do you one better' NICE! I love how you made my character! :)

IC: "Hey, wait up for me!" Callum shouted as he picked up his stuff. "I'm going in this direction too, and it'd be nice to have some company." Callum grinned sideways at Alec as he pulled a shirt over his head. "So...do you know which gym leader is here?" He asked, wondering about who the heck it could be. "I have no idea, I'm afraid- Hey, who is THAT?" Callum gestured towards a girl several feet in front of them, who seemed to be running away from something. "Wow..." Callum said. "She looks like she's in a hurry."

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]): Trainer

Name: Jason Marks

Appearance (Put it in a spoiler and make it pokemonish): [spoiler=Pic]AnimeGuy.jpg

Age): 16

Characters pokemon(1 when you start, you may have more later gym leaders can have up to 6): Carbonet

Pokemons moves (Your Pokemon will get stronger the longer you do this RP): So far, Bite and Tackle.

Pokemons Type[fire/water/normal/grass/ice...ect.. The color behind a Pokemon in the Poke-Dex should be self explanatory]: Fire

Bio: Jason always wanted to become a Pokemon Master and this is his chance to be one. Jason's father got captured by Team Blackstar on his adventure to the Temple of Origin. Jason has a scar on his back and his chest from a Fearow attacking him.

"I know exactly who that is," Alec said remembering his run in with the blond girl, Brea, from earlier that day. "I think her name was Brea," Alec continued, "She's a trainer I met earlier." "To answer your first question my Poke-Dex's encyclopedia says that her name was Allie Vermont and she uses electric type pokemon," Alec replied. Night began to cover the valley. The two trainers began to set up camp.

Next Morning

Alec and his companion were asleep until a wild Yppup decided to awake the two friends. "Yppup," the small dog laughed to itself. The dog walked to where Alec slept, and proceeded to licking his face.

"AHHH," Alec yelled reaching for his pokeballs, but remembering that both of his pokemon were still defeated from the battle with Callum earlier. So Alec began to run towards his friends bag, but the Yppup was much faster than Alec anticipated. Alec reached for an empty Pokeball and prayed to god this would work. He threw the ball and hit Yppup in the face; the empty ball opened. A swirl of light encased Yppup and the ball fell to the ground. Alec's Pokeball began to move back and forth knowing the wild pokemon was fighting for its freedom. At long last the Pokeball stood still and Yppup was captured. Alec seemed pleased with the accomplishment of capturing the wild Yppup without his other pokemon. Alec reached for his Poke-Dex and looked up Yppup. "Yppup," the monotone sound of the voice annoyed Alec, "The wild pup pokemon, Yppup is a very friendly pokemon that is rarely ever seen in the wild. Yppup is widely known for its long ears. Yppup trainers try and evolve it to it's more powerful form. Yppup is a Ground/Normal type pokemon. Alec closed the device.

"I think I'll clean up the site," he said just as Callum had awoken.

OoC:Halo your accepted.

OoC: Uh, just saying, can use please not use my character outside of battles? Not the pokeball, but saying that I woke up and stuff...Kay, cool.

IC: Callum, still sleepy, said, "You owe me one pokeball, mate." Yawning loudly, Callum got up and helped Alec pack camp, then he sat down and looked at his Pokemon Map, specially made for him by his father. It showed where all the towns were, like normal, but it also showed the what the usual types of pokemon around places. "Well, if I'm correct in my thinking," Callum said. "And I usually am, I'd say that I brisk half hour walk would lead us straight into Creos City." He turned to Alec. "So, I'd say we'd better get moving, don't you?"

OoC: Uh' date=' just saying, can use please not use my character outside of battles? Not the pokeball, but saying that I woke up and stuff...Kay, cool.

[/quote']

I meant that alec said he'd clean up just as Callum woke up.

OoC: ok, it just seemed like you were controlling my character. Well, glad thats cleared up.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Leonard

Appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, long hair, pale skin, blue shirt, red pants, white socks, black shoes.

Characters pokemon: Bluser

Pokemons moves: Tackle, Leer, Absorb, Razor Leaf

Pokemons Type: Grass

Bio: his mom was taken away from him, and his dad torchered him so he ran away. Now he got a Pokemon so will he be OK?

• 1 month later...

Type of character [Trainer/Breeder/Gym Leader/Team BS(had to do it =]):Gym Leader of Azolna City

Name: Jimmy Yard

Appearance: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/wqAzcbPXfUrYnj2hkW26ZPinTnaZnYSDsD8DGNNE3Ly4VjhOVi8N-jTM4xvoVhNwAMCzdehaTLRdDpgtIaPJfZRC4BXdmWDx/AnimeGuy16.jpg

Age): 12

Characters pokemon: 1)Manyo 2)Skunking 3)Leafmoth 4) Alzius 5)Weedud 6) Ivykay

Pokemons moves: 1) 1. Magical Leaf 2.Solarbeam 3. Giga Drain 4.Petal Dance 2) 1. Sleep Powder 2. Energyball 3. Razor Leaf 4. Wood Hammer

3) 1. Worry Seed 2. Needle Arm 3. Vine Whip 4. Seed Flare 4) 1.Synthesis 2. Power Whip 3. Bullet Seed 4. Giga Drain

5) 1. Stun Spore 2. Leaf Blade 3. Leaf Storm 4. Mega Drain 6) 1.Frenzy Plant 2. Grass Whistle 3. Energyball 4. Vine Whip

Pokemon Type: All are grass-type

Bio: Jimmy was an orphant , and on his 10th birthday he found a pokeball at a junkyard , it was empty , so he decided to go and catch a pokemon just for himself. In the forest he found a little scared Bluser. Since Jimmy was so nice to him , Bluser decided to be partners with Jimmy. Since Jimmy got to Azolne City , the mayor of Azolne City , made him a offer to become the gym leader of Azolne City , so Jimmy decided to take that offer , and now he is the gym leader of Azolne City

Name: Zack Dratini

[spoiler=Appearance] http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq48/marquisemadison/Pokemon_Trainer_Jet_by_Selvix.png

Characters pokemon: 1. Bluser 2. Charzard 3. Absol 4. Empoleon

Pokemons moves: 1. Tackle, Razor Leaf, Leer, Synthesis 2. Flamethrower, Bravebird, Protect, Crunch 3. Swords Dance, Slash, Sucker Punch, Perish Song 4. Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Flash Cannon

Pokemons Type: 1. Grass 2. Fire/Flying 3. Absol Dark 4. Water/Steel

Bio: Zack is a great fan of the pokemon around the world. When he heard about the new region and he just had to go to the new region. He knows the names of every pokemon in the world. So he needs to get the next 300 species. Zack has a dream of becoming a Pokemon Trainer and a Professor.

Archived