Pokemon: Dioshi Region (Very own poke-dex /Accepting/Started)

(what is the capture system on here? like we make up the fight or does someone else do it. And on the moves do we come up with those as well out of the real moves that fit the pokemon? Also i'm look at the ray series is there a special way they evo or something? that is all my questions for now)

Yes the capture system is you make a battle with the pokemon you wish to capture, and for your question of the Ray series they evolve around certain regions of Dioshi I'll post a map of the Dioshi region by the end of today.

1 more thing accepted=D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick walked with the gym leader as he put his groceries away. "Yes I am a challenger. I've been to 3 of the regions. So you'll have to expect a tough trainer. I just caught a Peeklu about an hour ago. They seem like good pokemon. Right Peeklu?," he said as he sent out Peeklu. The Peeklu nodded its head as Nick asked him again. "So lets get to the gym. I can't stand around all day I need to get the badge and get moving to the next town. I want to become the champ of the Dioshi Region!"

As Delano said in the field looking up at the sky than at the ground his carbonet come up to him "Hey Fira" Delano said as he pet Fire "Car-Car-Carbonet" Fira replied in a low somewhat cat sounding tone. "Ready to go find some friends" Delano said as he pulled out his book of pokemon and started to look though it "Lets this one would be cool. Languy an eletric/water type that is the pre-evolve form of lobstrike."*marks it* He may be worth getting wouldn't you agree Fira though we should go for a pokemon that you are not weak against first. Let see Cascotter a water/rock type not ready for you." *marks it* Hmm... Wavalon another water/rock" *marks it* Next lets see starwing and peeklu. Peeklu psychic type final form Voosuk a psychic/dark type we can get him and Starwing a psychic/flying type another option. OK lets go find a starwing and peeklu Fira that way we can train them to get the other pokemon" Delano said "Carbo-Carbonet" Fire replied happily

Just as Kayleen was about to stop her talking , she saw a girl and she went right beside him and asked if that girl is a coordinator or not .

That girl said yes, and showed her three Dioshi ribbons.

KM: Wow ! You've already got three ribbons , i only got one in this region , but i've got five ribbons in Johto and i've even won a Grand Festival there.

Ashley Kir ( that girl name) : So you're not so bad yourself, maybe we can battle sometime, and i know a perfect place for it also , i'm entering Soulpress City's contest , and i thought that maybe you'll enter too

KM: I was hoping to enter either way , so it's decided, but i still don't know your name ?

AK : My name is Ashley Kir , and yours?

KM : My name's Kayleen Miyano .

AK: That's great , but i have to hurry now so bye !

KM: Bye !

And so the girl went away and Kayleen returned to the boy

Ashley Kir is biggest rival to Kayleen like is Zoey to Dawn and Drew to May

Ashley's appearance : http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o124/Rainaofthewolves/pokemon/Pokemon.jpg

Ashley's team right now : 1) Zorriku 2) Gaasu 3) Fluren 4) Roaren

Attacks : 1) 1. Stun Spore 2. Razor Leaf 3. Magical Leaf 4. Leer 2) 1. Psybeam 2. Hypnosis 3. Confusion 3) 1. Ember 2. Flame Wheel 3. Fire Spin 4. Will-O-Wisp 4) 1.Sand Attack 2. Magnitude 3. Mud Slap

Types: 1) Grass 2) Psychic 3) Fire 4) Ground

Delano and Fira started running after Delano put his book away scanning the trees and sky for any signs of a Peeklu or Starwing "Carbo-Car-Carbonet" Fira said as he ran with Delano.

10 minutes later....

A blue object flew right over Delano's head. "What was that" Delano as he tried to get a fixed image of the creature. Fira started to growl "What is it Fira" Delano asked than started to see the pokemon clearly than realized it was a Starwing "hey look there it is Fira lets go get him. Fira use ember" Delano commanded.

Fira released small circles of fire at the blue bird. The Starwing flew up dodging the ember than came flying down at Fira. "Fire dodge than tackle" Delano said. When the starwing got in close to Fira. Fira jumped of the way and tackled the starwing's back. "STAR-STARWIIIINNGGG!!!" It cried than released a confusion attack sending Fira flying into a tree. "This can't be good. Fira get in the tree and try to get on Starwing's back" Delano told Fira. Fira got up and jumped up into the tree using the leaves and branches as cover. The starwing got airborne again than circled around the tree looking for Fira. "Star-Starwing" the flying bird said than noticed rustling in the tree. The Starwing charged at the area with a wing attack. The starwing hit the branches causing them to break. "Good now get him" Delano said has Fira jump from the branch right above the Starwing and landed on its back stumbling "quickly use ember before you get knocked off" Delano commanded. Fira unleashed a full power ember on the Starwing making it crash into the tree with Fira. Both the Starwing and Fira hit the ground weakened. The Starwing and Fira struggled to get back up. "Alright Fira that should be good. Pokeball go" Delano said as he released the white and red sphere from his hand. The pokeball hit the starwing and started to wiggle and blink. After 3 Wiggles the pokeball reminded slient. "Yes i got a Starwing" Delano yelled as he picked up the starwing's pokeball and put Fira in his pokeball to rest.

Caim turned to Kayleen, "sure, i'm kinda bored by myself anyway", Caim was pretty happy he had someone to travel with, "I just gotta stock up on some supplies". Caim was heading to the Pokemart when some little kid jumped out and chalenged him, a strange smile passed over Caim's face, "you want a battle, I'll give you one...LET'S GO GETTAM!!". Caim threw Gettam's pokeball and from it his faithful companion, ready and waiting, this kid threw out a Thunda, abd by the look of it it was pretty weak. "OK, Gettam...THUNDER!", the destructive bolt of thunder flew down at Thunda, but missed. "For a weak pokemon it sure is fast, but still...it's over...VOLT TACKLE!!" Gettam flew forward in a bolt of lighting, striking the Thunda head on, it was over. The kid burst into tears and bolted...Caim bought his supplies and went back to Kayleen.

Caim turned to Kayleen, "sure, i'm kinda bored by myself anyway", Caim was pretty happy he had someone to travel with, "I just gotta stock up on some supplies". Caim was heading to the Pokemart when some little kid jumped out and chalenged him, a strange smile passed over Caim's face, "you want a battle, I'll give you one...LET'S GO GETTAM!!". Caim threw Gettam's pokeball and from it his faithful companion, ready and waiting, this kid threw out a Thunda, abd by the look of it it was pretty weak. "OK, Gettam...THUNDER!", the destructive bolt of thunder flew down at Thunda, but missed. "For a weak pokemon it sure is fast, but still...it's over...VOLT TACKLE!!" Gettam flew forward in a bolt of lighting, striking the Thunda head on, it was over. The kid burst into tears and bolted...Caim bought his supplies and went back to Kayleen.

"Alright time to check out my new starwings attacks" Delano said as he pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pokeball with the starwing in it "let's see we got wing attack, confusion, and sand-attack. Not bad we'll have to work on it a little but thats the fun part. Galx, Fira Come on out" Delano said as the Starwing he got and Fira came out. Delano pulled out a potion and started spraying it on his pokemon to heal them "Alright all better next up is looking for a peeklu" Delano said to his pokemon who started to play with each other

"Alright time to check out my new starwings attacks" Delano said as he pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pokeball with the starwing in it "let's see we got wing attack, confusion, and sand-attack. Not bad we'll have to work on it a little but thats the fun part. Galx, Fira Come on out" Delano said as the Starwing he got and Fira came out. Delano pulled out a potion and started spraying it on his pokemon to heal them "Alright all better next up is looking for a peeklu" Delano said to his pokemon who started to play with each other

Leonard's Team:

Bluser Level 6

Starwing Level 4

After their first battle, Leonard, Starwing, and Bluser were ready for the gym leader of Creos City. the headed to Creos City, only to find themselves lost in a mob of people crowding the Pokemon Center. Leonard went to investigate. When he was at the Pokemon Center, he found Officer Jenny there battling 2 Team BS members. One had a Donphan, and the other an Empoleon. Officer Jenny's Arcanine wasn't enough, so Leonard decided to help.

"Go, Bluser!" he yelled, releasing his Bluser from it's Poke-Ball. "Use Razor Leaf on Empoleon!" yelled Leonard. The small plant-like animal shot razor-sharp leaves from it's neck, which damaged the Empoleon. "You dare defy us?" yelled the Team BS member with the Empoleon. "Drill Peck!" The Empoleon spun, hitting the Bluser with massave damage and nearly knocking it out. "Arcanine, use Flamethrower!" The Arcanine from Jenny had hit the Empoleon with the Flamethrower, which took it by surprise. This also did damage to it, and nearly knocked it out. "Donphan, use Rollout!" yelled the other Team BS member. It rolled into the Arcanine, knocking it out. "Bluser, use Razor Leaf again, on Empoleon!" The Empoleon was smacked hard by the leaves, and thanks to Jenny, it was out. The Bluser was up to Level 8.

"Donphan, use Hyper Beam!" The Donphan released a beam of, whatever Hyper Beam is. "Bluser, do a barrel roll to the left and use Razor Leaf. The Hyper Beam barely missed the Bluser, which caused Donphan to be unable to move. It was forced to be hit by the leaves, and because of Jenny, again, who used a lot of moves against the Donphan already, whick knocked it out. The Bluser grew to Level 11. Leonard healed the Bluser at the Pokemon center, then headed for the gym.

Archived