The most broken Duo since Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.... (DISC on Yata Lock)

Are they the Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee of YGO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are they the Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee of YGO?

This is what I use to force others to play in advanced format instead of traditional. Owning people turn two with this is fun. It might not be as mean as Exchange of the Spirit FTK, but this is more stable to my knowledge.

The names are so appropriate, Yata-Garasu (three footed raven of Amaterasu) and Chaos Emperor Dragon, Envoy of the End (this name is too good).

Drifblim....I mean VK' date=' i don't think there's much to say about this other than:

MASSIVELY BROKEN F[:x']CKING COMBO EVARRRRRRRRRR.....

the "R's" in that statement could go on 4-EVARRRRR.....

gonna stop now -_-

True.

Nothing else is needed to be said.

Of course, I remember back in the day, I use to run these two.

I WAZ BOMBING IT SMANG!

Seriously, when I started to win alot, I gave up on the Yata Lock.

It was too boring.

Then when I started Spirits, I lost. I kept on losing till I started to win moar and moar.

I was actually building skill.

This isn't good in trad anymore. Frog and serpent can screw it or anything that activates in the grave like mezuki or malicious.

Yata is broken on is own, it +1 everytime you score a direct hit and once you get the control of the duel you can lock your opponent without CED. Reaper is a jabroni, but at least it lets you a chance do draw an out. Once yata is set up you lose.

Delinquent Duo is ok / mehish in trad. You can hit some DWs unlike confiscation or sentry.

CED is retarded. You might think it's broke but no, it's even better than that.

If you really want to enjoy trad you have to play FTKs or OTKs. Even the bad ones who can easily be countered like scientist or DMoC. And if you want to win go with exodia or exchange of the spirit and win some dice rolls / coin toss.

Painful Choice / Pot of Greed are pretty much the top 2 cards of yugioh. Both can be activated on your first turn and increases your odds at winning that duel by a large margin.

DelinquentDuoDB1-EN-SR.jpg

Oh hey guys' date=' I feel so forgotton D:<

[/quote']

The worst banned card. It's bannable indeed, but it's bad in comparison with all other banned cards.

OT: Why bother using Yata when CED is game? (although the question put viceversa is also correct)

Painful Choice / Pot of Greed are pretty much the top 2 cards of yugioh.

That's actually funny because Painful is 25 times more broken than Pot.

DelinquentDuoDB1-EN-SR.jpg

Oh hey guys' date=' I feel so forgotton D:<

[/quote']

The worst banned card. It's bannable indeed, but it's bad in comparison with all other banned cards.

OT: Why bother using Yata when CED is game? (although the question put viceversa is also correct)

Painful Choice / Pot of Greed are pretty much the top 2 cards of yugioh.

That's actually funny because Painful is 25 times more broken than Pot.

Nowadays yes, once upon a time.

Pot = God

Graveyard control is too big now, so Painful takes a shine.

Archived