New forum

thanks!

Crab:

I suugest this so the user must first go to Forum Q' date=' then to Forum A

[/quote']

And how exactly is that more efficient than just going to Forum A?

There is lots of stickies in most forums, and it can be hard to find the rules. That's why.

There is lots of stickies in most forums' date=' and it can be hard to find the rules. That's why.

[/quote']

Oh, of course. Finding the sticky topic in Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG titled "Rules and Regulations (READ THIS)" is much too hard when it's hidden amongst a whole five topics. It could take weeks to find it! What we really need to do is to put all thirty of the site's rules topics in an unrelated forum where they can all be titled something like "Rules, Read Me". That's clearly the most intuitive solution!

Example:

I am in the rules of forum A and want to read the rules of Forum B but its in a dif forum!

So' date=' I firstly go to Forum Q and read both

[/quote']

That's an excellent point! I can't tell you how many times in my time on YCM I've needed to look up the local rules of multiple forums simultaneously without actually needing to view or post anything else in a single one of those forums, which is the only scenario even remotely resembling the one you describe in which this setup would save even the smallest amount of time! Why, I'm sure everyone on YCM encounters a situation like that almost once every never because that's stupid.

There is lots of stickies in most forums' date=' and it can be hard to find the rules. That's why.

[/quote']

Oh, of course. Finding the sticky topic in Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG titled "Rules and Regulations (READ THIS)" is much too hard when it's hidden amongst a whole five topics. It could take weeks to find it! What we really need to do is to put all thirty of the site's rules topics in an unrelated forum where they can all be titled something like "Rules, Read Me". That's clearly the most intuitive solution!

I appreciate that fact, but they would be arranged in order of the forums.

[/quote']

I appreciate that fact, but they would be arranged in order of the forums.

Well then, in that case there is no issue and this suggestion is perfect. This method solves the urgent problem of people who don't speak English being unable to find the topic clearly labeled "Rules, Read Me!" in each forum when there's such a massive number of sticky titles to read. Clearly, this is a highly worthy suggestion that must be implemented immediately.

Archived